• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

There's something different about this season. We don't seem to play badly because of a flawed playing system, underperforming players or bad form. Our players just aren't very good anymore. We've had this coming for years now I think, so many poor signings, so many bad decisions. There's no spine - no King, Modric, Keane, Berbatov, Lennon (the good one anyway). Only Hugo. I'm just praying Pochettino won't get the blame when things go wrong, I don't believe for a second that a new manager would have us playing any better. He needs time, the club need some form of consistency again.

i dont think anyone is debating that anymore. the cat is out of the bag - we are rubbish and the rest of the league knows it.

we got by because teams thought they were playing spurs from yesteryear. there is a long recovery period required.

we do still have decent attackers - if poch chooses to play them is another matter.

Oh dear! Not going to do Soldado's confidence any good. IF we hadn't conceded you'd say we're playing well. zit defending and low confidence. BUT there is plenty of time...

There's something different about this season. We don't seem to play badly because of a flawed playing system, underperforming players or bad form. Our players just aren't very good anymore. We've had this coming for years now I think, so many poor signings, so many bad decisions. There's no spine - no King, Modric, Keane, Berbatov, Lennon (the good one anyway). Only Hugo. I'm just praying Pochettino won't get the blame when things go wrong, I don't believe for a second that a new manager would have us playing any better. He needs time, the club need some form of consistency again.

Given time, you should be able to base a decent team on Lloris, Verts, Walker, Eriksen, Lamela and probably Soldado, with some support from others such as Mason, Kane and a variety of our squad players. I agree that we're missing a spine though - add a decent CB to partner Verts and a strong CM alongside Mason and we should be ok. At the moment though, we look physically weak

Think we look good for a goal or two - keeping them out the other end will be the problem

Back