• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically he has made them worse but they have to play him because he cost a lot of money
It’s been on quite a few podcasts as where they may struggle as buying players for big money changes the team dynamic
Why didn't you just write that the first time? ;) still struggling with that old pesky keyboard I presume? :p

Looking at our team lineup, would have preferred Alderweired starting this match instead of being on the bench. Still not convinced of Sanchez and Dier in defence. Also, feel Lamela should be starting this match. His hard work would have helped us in away matches like this. It is going to be a tense match. We need ean early goal to help us settle down and then kill the game off with another goal or two. Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality to win this match and stay in touch with the top 5.

So there is a Bin Dipper tossfest. Thank GHod I haven't tuned in for the prematch stuff. Insufferable clams.

More posts being salty about Liverpool winning or which anti Spurs Pundit is going to be chosen because boo hoo the mejia doesn't like us than about the game. Stop crying guys, let's make this about us rather than petty brick we can't affect.

Happy with the line up, should be plenty of runs in behind and think we'll see Kane drop back, hope he has his passing boots on.

Personally I reckon Sheffield United have been most affected by the lockdown because the crowd was crucial, they've got a system that works (worked?) but they'll run out of energy what with their injuries come 70th minute. Don't think this will be a pretty game of football, think it's a shame we prolly won't see N'dombele but think the opponent's tactics can be a little agricultural so maybe for the best, Everton are bit more softly softly so may be a better re-introduction as long as he's putting everything in to training.

I’m with Milo, he’s not saying there isn’t creativity but there’s different types of creativity. Moura, Berjwign and Son are all head down dribbler types. Sometimes you need to be more subtle if there are deep defences etc NDombele like Lo Celso has passing in his locker aswell as dribbling. Those two combining next season is a mouth watering prospect.....
Yeah this is a game we can’t afford to go behind in but we are big threat if we can release the ball quickly. So the onus will be on Lo Celso and the full backs to do do, although I did see Sissoko hit a lovely cross field ball to Aurier against Spam!

More posts being salty about Liverpool winning or which anti Spurs Pundit is going to be chosen because boo hoo the mejia doesn't like us than about the game. Stop crying guys, let's make this about us rather than petty brick we can't affect.

Happy with the line up, should be plenty of runs in behind and think we'll see Kane drop back, hope he has his passing boots on.

Personally I reckon Sheffield United have been most affected by the lockdown because the crowd was crucial, they've got a system that works (worked?) but they'll run out of energy what with their injuries come 70th minute. Don't think this will be a pretty game of football, think it's a shame we prolly won't see N'dombele but think the opponent's tactics can be a little agricultural so maybe for the best, Everton are bit more softly softly so may be a better re-introduction as long as he's putting everything in to training.

I make no apologies for my level of saltiness at those impoverished, santimonious c**ts winning the league. Any saltier and I'd come with a health warning.

Son can pass well
Steve can pass well and had very good completion stats in his starts
Their isn’t a Pirlo but that’s not our game

They're ok (certainly better than Moura) but a defence splitting pass is not something that either look to do regularly.

Mcgoldrick never scored a Prem goal in 24 attempts, guess we know when it will happen now...

I was slagging him off last game and he ended up scoring (in the FA cup) so I'm keeping tight lipped.

All I'll say is that he wasn't great watching him in person like 10 years ago at Forest (and wasn't great back then), watch him pull out a Drogba-esque performance outta nowhere..

Anyways, COYS.

Back