• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**omt - tottenham vs jamaica**

Hardly surprising this finished 0-0. Don't know why we had to play a friendly match so soon after the season finished. We could have scheduled this 1 or 2 months later. You can't blame the players for still being down from the disappointment of missing out on CL.

Friedel keeping a clean sheet cost us this game. If we'd gone in at HT one goal down we would have played with more urgency in the 2nd half.

Bale coming on as early as 60 minutes? AVB, you a complete mentalist. He always does fudge all before 80 minutes anyway.

We urgently need a whole new squad of players as the current one clearly isn't up for it.

The squad was at the airport when we flew out the other day. I could have told you from Adebayor's eagerness to join me in a photo just how this game would pan out.

e5d573f8c12d11e2b12d22000a9e295b_7.jpg

Much more considerate than those newly registered people who make one as their first ever post!! Might do an early round League Cup game next season if we get drawn against a lowly league 2 team :p

Spurs are on their way to Nassau
Funky, funky Nassau town
The drinks will be flowin'
The chicks will be glowin'
Good times all around
Ohhh
Spurs are on their way to Nassau
Everybody's getting a tan
The tab will be picked up by the owner
Joe Lewis, he's The Man

Do some of you guys ever sleep or work even ??

Posting at silly o'clock on a work day, I have to have at least 7 hours sleep a night to function

Back