• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Fulham

We are a shambles and if I were Levy as soon as we have enough points to avoid relegation I would furlough the whole fcuking first team squad and coaches. Save 70m and start again in the summer.

If we get the result he's happy - not paid to play good football iirc

Personally i thought it was a tricky fixture and will take the result over the performance seeings as we played well v Burnley.
I get your drift, but we were abject in the second half!

It was a tough watch, mainly because we were outplayed in the second half but this is slightly more acceptable as we also had a lead to protect. But Kane did miss two sitters and most fans fantasy front 6 were picked. Mourinho has managed Aurier and Reggie as they are both returning from injuries and made a tough choice to bench Moura after his best performance of the season. I was firmly in the must improve quickly to save his job camp but we’ve had plenty of positive performances recently and I’m not sure the decision making of the front players today can be assigned to his tactics. If Fulham stay up they could really kick on next season, both their full backs looked a country mile ahead of ours technically today and everyone in the team seems comfortable on the ball, sans turning into hojbjerg when they got into the box!
It felt like there was a bit of arrogance between the front 3 today, players of their quality must also look to hold onto the ball and craft chances rather than just looking for the showy switch or through ball, which means the ball keeps coming straight back. Ndombele really struggled to impose himself in this one, maybe something else to credit Fulham and their pressing for, as he’s the one player you expect to do better under those conditions.

Last edited:
When was the last Kane/Son combo goal? It's been far too long. Ever since they drew level with Sheare/Sutton, either one or the other has missed sitters from the others set up. We need to get this over with asap.

When was the last Kane/Son combo goal? It's been far too long. Ever since they drew level with Sheare/Sutton, either one or the other has missed sitters from the others set up. We need to get this over with asap.
there score again dont know where dont know when
but I'll know they'll score again...some sonny day...

That was awful. On the other hand, if Kane scores his one-on-ones everyone would be saying Jose masterclass. But it was still awful.

Think an Henry and Pires style penalty done right should do it.

It's hotting up nicely now
IF MNU LEI keep winning
Only one of these teams will make top 4

65 MNC*
:
:
:
51 MNU*
50 LEI*
46 EVE
45 WHU
44 CHE
43 LIV
42 TOT

*Have played an extra game

Dele was excellent for the first half, a massive effort, loads of pressing and interceptions, then got tired as expected

As usual Mou Mou should have changed something rather than watch us get bummed and buggered and shafted and hammered and eventually concede.

Back