• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

Soldado Scored!!!! well deflected in their free kick.

Indeed, if you are not man enough to stand in the wall, don't stand in the wall.

He turned his back and raised his arm like someone was firing a cannon at him.

Man up and take it on the forehead FFS.

A shame for him there are no cameras there. Or maybe that is the reason he is playing well?

Ben Mee must be the worst left back in the league, though. Lamela had a field day against him too.

He has the best name though. Some of the commentary cracks me up.

Tottenham 1-2 Burnley
Posted at 20:21
Michael Duff is forced to slide in and clear the ball from inside the six yard box as another Andros Townsend cross causes the visitors problems. Townsend is running riot down the right for Spurs.

Um... coz that's what he does?

Kaboul was marking Stambouli of course, just in case Benji got any rash ideas.

Why is there an 8 year old boy commentating on the bbc goals?!! Sounds RIDICULOUS

No, honestly, I don't think I have ever seen such bad positioning in my life. And im not just knee-jerking here. I just had to watch the video 4 times, as I thought 'maybe he was doing something just before the clip starts that justifies him leaving his position". But i dont see how. I read "there was a big gap between Chriches and Vertonghen", as if they were culpable. That was Kaboul all day long.

I'm so F****d off right now. I think that clip will be my overriding memory of Kaboul - with any luck that will be soon.

Attempt missed. Andros Townsend (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left.

That is more like it ;)

No, honestly, I don't think I have ever seen such bad positioning in my life. And im not just knee-jerking here. I just had to watch the video 4 times, as I thought 'maybe he was doing something just before the clip starts that justifies him leaving his position". But i dont see how. I read "there was a big gap between Chriches and Vertonghen", as if they were culpable. That was Kaboul all day long.

I'm so F****d off right now. I think that clip will be my overriding memory of Kaboul - with any luck that will be soon.

Don't act surprised, Kaboul wanders where he likes, when he likes.

If you want someone to charge up the wing, or burst into the box, he is your man.

Back