• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Loved it, what a performance, could say a lot about a defeatist attitude by a few on this board before the game but that's not for now. Arsenal were nothing to be scared of, hopefully that's clear now.

had an early friday night to wake up at 4.45 am to watch this, even when we were 1 down, I knew we'd come back, we were showing belief and the hunger to win this, I'm only going to think of us being above the scum in May, now is merely a footnote. But today was a great psychological blow. another big test on tuesday......

Oh wow what a mesmerising brilliant day at row 9 block 16 West stand at White Hart Lane the cathedral of football.

Utterly amazing atmosphere and performance from the boys...it was hard to say which was better.....a day I will never forget!

So much to be optimistic about with this young squad.....Bentaleb & Mason will just get better and words wont do justice to the brilliance of Harry Kane! WHAT A HEADER! and with his equaliser he celebrated right in front of us!!!!! amazing this boy deserves all the plaudits at the moment!

I love you all!!!! had such a brilliant day! That meant everything!!!! and that atmosphere was just sublime.....best in my time! hugging strangers....feeling immense pride at us dominating the game!

Amen fellow yid*o's

Get the fuc* in!!!!!!!!!

Row 2 Block 16 and it was my honour to breath the same oxygen as you today my good man!

EVERYWHERE WE GOOOOOOOOO

Fark!!! This has got the Liverpool 3-0 in August written all over it:(

The lack of pace will kill us sadly; 3-0 to them I feel....gonna go and lie down:(

Who the hell is this miserable git! :)

WHOOP-WHOOP!! Can't STOP DANCING!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2mq47bm.jpg

What a performance! I was listening on and off on the radio whilst cooking. Was that the most dominant performance we have put in during 90 mins since perhaps the Liverpool 4-0 when Ade made his home debut?

I mean TOTAL domination from the sounds of things. No excuses for them at all.

Can't bleeping wait til work on Monday and facing those roostery Gooners who werE giving it the big stuff this week.

LOVE IT!! :)

P.S. - HARRY KANE - GHod, BUT NOT FOR ENGLAND

COOOOOOOMMEEEEE OOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I am still in shock. We actually have a striker who can score, regularly, and against the big teams !

Kane - I cannot find the book, or prophecy, that told of his coming !

Mind you, neither can I find about Lloris neither - the rest all worked so hard, BELIEF is running throughout this team, it's awesome to behold.

Bar the hiccup v the Foxes, it's such a great feeling right now.

:)

Put simply...we Kane-d them...

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I just know we'd overrun them in the midfield, it was relentless and a joy to watch.

It's such an exciting time to be a spurs fan with our young phalanx of academy graduates, not to forget Dier and Lamela who were outstanding too.

Can't get much better at the moment, but a spanking of the scourers on Tuesday would be an added delight.

All under the guidance of our fearless leader Hugo Lloris. Vertonghen, Dembele and Walker also set the standard as our more seasoned players with their excellent attitudes...

Well I thought I had heard it all, but when Wenger said Spurs played well I nearly fell off my chair in shock. I fully expwcted his usual " the decisions went against us" flimflam but when he said that I had to re wind the clip 3 times to make sure I had heard him correctly. It just shows how well we played!

Saw the game in an Irish pub in Berlin on a stag do with 5 other Spurs fans. We tore the place apart... Brilliant day

Back