• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham versus Brighton

On one level i agree; on another level the runners will force them to continue to sit back. I worry about them pushing us back and getting set-pieces/crosses nearer our goal

I don't like an all our eggs in one basket approach. Kane and Moura gives us the best of both.

Fair point i guess; will be interesting to see what Poch goes for. Kane like Dier, Dembele and Eriksen look so leaden-footed it's quite scary

All of our good play went through Eriksen last night until Moura came on. I thought Kane did a good job for the team too, he is clearly off form but he put in a good shift.

Is it silly to say Poch should probably drop Kane? if any other player were to have a drop in their form I'm sure they would be dropped, other than Dier.

Diet has been dropped before. Winks and Wanyama coming back from long term injuries probably explains why they are being used sparingly.

I though Kane did ok last night but a long way off his best obviously. Porch should select a side that can beat Brighton but also helps develop our squads fitness and form.

All of our good play went through Eriksen last night until Moura came on. I thought Kane did a good job for the team too, he is clearly off form but he put in a good shift.

What do you mean by the bolded bit; do you mean the good stuff started going through both Eriksen AND Moura after Moura came on?

My biggest worry is finding Ben a worse avatar than his current one.

He'll love this one

5eGrmUPp_400x400.jpg

Wanamya was my favourite player two seasons ago. I got to think he is now another Dembele injury wise. If he had a falling out with Poch he would not even be in the squad.

Don't get the fall from grace otherwise, because he was outstanding for us before.

We are going to rip them a new one.

Vorm
Tripper
Sanchez
Verts
Rose
Winks
Wanamya
Lamela
Son
Eriksen
Moura

3 to the nothing to us, 2 for Moura and one for Lamela.

What makes this match so special is that for the fans travelling down for it. If you pop into the Duke of Wellington just down from the station before and after the match you get to have a drink with yours truly.

Ps. I don't go for all the badgers and that stuff in my match threads and that is why we will win and win well
As I have the pleasure (yes it is a pleasure) of being at this one on Saturday, I was going to step up and offer a season changing OMT. But having done Leicester away last season and West Ham away the season before....I think Chich stepping forward is the best for all concerned.

Will I make the Duke of Wellington......perhaps

Back