• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Totally don't deserve to be behind but conceding goals like that just make it so much harder as we'll need to break them down twice now.

Take a centre back off for an attacking player.

If you aren't good to cross to Llorente there is 0 point in having him on the pitch

Don’t deserve to be winning either.

We have done nothing.

Llorente is just so unsuited - he’s not playing badly as such. Just not what we need.

We can’t pass and have zero penetration. brick at the back too.

Could see this being 3 as we get more ragged.

Aurier is really irking me, he's adding nothing.

Winks is playing DM but should be probing forwards, we need goals.

I'll never understand why we go to three at the back against these teams, we can't defend so put the extra attacker on

Found Llorente selection odd. Thought as soon as Son was back he’d go up top and we’d fill the AMs with Moura, Eriksen and Lamela. 4231.

Seems like the players lack a true belief. They will try to get forwards and try to cross and try to make some space, but do they truly believe that THIS is the moment?

You know when a team floods forward and there are runners everywhere and it bounces to someone and they slot it in, due to getting numbers in the box and getting the ball in the right areas?

We are beige at the moment.

brick atmosphere, stadium, and defending. Our attacking picked up a bit but lacks conviction with Llorente. Not all his fault, just not used to playing with him. Need to stretch them more and get in behind more.

Son really looking like the only one capable of doing any damage here, but how long will he last?

Not looking too rosy at the moment. We need to take off Llorente and bring on either lucas or lamela. He's just too slow and easy to contain.

I'm now wishing I was there in the freezing cold watching us lose with the prospect of the shot journey home rather than listen to Tyler creaming his pants.

Back