• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing compared to the deathly chill of where we're heading... the Ropey League.

I want to nominate this as the bitchiest, brittlest, least confident comment of the year.

Let me say this loudly and clearly, once again.

YOU MUST BE STRONG TO BE A SPURS FAN.

Be that man, be that fan.

I was actually thinking tonight that he is missing having Kane and Dele around him

No doubt. I've increasingly felt that against my best wishes TBH. Tremendous player when part of a unit. Not someone (like Kane, like Alli) who can lead through the trenches it appears. Still, he was out there giving it for us and again, who knows, maybe he is playing with an injury?

I hate this fcukin' horseschit analytic twaddle.

And I'm not afraid to say so wherever I find this fcukin' Yankee math nerd's work appearing.

Spurs are probably the worst team on earth to use analytics to assess their performances. There's all sorts of misses and near misses and misplays and there's also all sorts of eye-candy nutmegs and dribbles and chip-overs (hello Marcelo) and cross-field passes and hours of possession that never show up in these lies, lies, damn lies and statistics.

It doesn't remotely factor into my love of Spurs.

Just home - that felt massive

Only one sex offender seen outside with a ENICOUT sign, he was given the correct amount of abuse whilst surrounded by about 5 stewards on wembley way

Slightly worried about Saudi Sportswashing Machine, both Llorente and Son were shot at the end, Son was stretching out hamstrings as soon as we got the first

Glad to hear Dubai made it to the game.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have had their big result for 2019, they’ll be on holiday mode now.

Again chaps, let's please keep things level here and not get personal. We all want the same thing, albeit some of us have different ways of getting there...

...fudge me, that felt like winning a 6 pointer though! And thank you Bournemouth! And Leicester!

We hope..but they are a jekyll and hyde team!

Yeah, we aren’t exact prolific without Harry and Alli and say what you like about FSW but he knows how to set a team up to frustrate. Hopefully we score early and bring them out.

Then again City scored early against them...

Back