• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Delighted with that. Fair play, that’s character and a good week for us. 2 behind City. 7 behind Liverpool. We can all dream.

Great result.

Excellent second half, lads! Graat fudging effort. 7 points up now. The league is our's! Get fudging in! :D

@milo Son and Rose for me.

Brave substitution by Poch at halftime. He gets brick on a lot of his lack of action but Lucas changed the game imo.
Sort of, but it was obvious Aurier was not contributing. In that formation, Rose and Aurier were hopeless, easily shut out. So it was clear a change had to be made after 25 minutes, let alone 45

Hopefully Hoddle wasn't watching that.

Was giving me a palpitations, all this talk we are weak or a pushover. We have just lost 2 cup games gone behind at home. If we were bottlers we would not have won here, it is a few times we have come from behind this season.

Poch is true about fans being to melodramatic, I am guilty of this as well cos I was sat here thinking we would lose. We need to trust this guy with all our hearts, all those tw*ts bitching about him after a cup match. Tell me how many managers could have honestly got this team to win today being behind in the last 15 minutes.

Moura really changed the game with his attacking intent. Lamela also coincided with our turnaround. Rose was good for most of the game, his crossing is still mainly poor although the same could be sent about Eriksen tonight.

That Llorente miss where he kneed it over the bar from less than a metre was so bad, he owed us that far post header to win the game. Nice to see we've still got the fighting spirit to push until the end despite all the gloom around this last couple of weeks. 2 points behind 2nd place.

One word: Phew. That is all I can think.

fudging phew. Absolutely huge win. Nice buffer to the teams below us now and put a bit more pressure on City.

Brave substitution by Poch at halftime. He gets brick on a lot of his lack of action but Lucas changed the game imo.

Seriously? We were 1 down with a front 3 of Eriksen/Llorente/Son at home to Watford.

I love Poch but that sub was the absolute bare minimum.

Back