• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Just shown "one night in Turin " on tv over here , World Cup '90 and all the hype etc.

Some points !

A) the British really are he best fans in the world
B) Gazza was an absolute legend, I feel honoured to have seen him play at at The Lane
C) Bobby Robson was a gentleman
D) Funny things can happen in football
All irrelevant , except for the fact that I now fudgein believe in football again. Who is our Gazza today ? AVB and Robson having an association , Lineker scoring for fun ?

Come on the fuk spurs, do it for me , do it for all of us, we believe in you, now believe in us.

I agree sometimes with football you feel why do you care, but games like today just remind you how much you do. Its almost like a cup final day or something, getting up early, checking the time every few minutes counting down, imagining the glory and preparing for the deflation all in one.

I've deliberately tried to avoid the hype today. I still haven't put the telly on. But as 4 I clock has nearer I've felt more and more nauseas and nervous. It's incredible what goes on in the mind on a subconscious level. Oh Spurs what you do to me. The missus thinks I am insane has gone out. Surely I'm not the only one?

FFS!

20 mins to KO and I've just had a call to say one of our aircraft is diverting.

That's me wrapped up for the next couple of hours.

Laters guys.

I'll only feel sick if Arsenal win by a 96th minute winner.

If they win and we win, I couldn't care less :lol:

BKosDbzCAAAEnoD.jpg

I've deliberately tried to avoid the hype today. I still haven't put the telly on. But as 4 I clock has nearer I've felt more and more nauseas and nervous. It's incredible what goes on in the mind on a subconscious level. Oh Spurs what you do to me. The missus thinks I am insane has gone out. Surely I'm not the only one?

Same here, obviously since the relegation/title races are over its only us now so the hype is all about CL qualification so I have avoided that too. They'll say its just a game but today its not - so much to win and so much to lose and to not even have it in our hands is even worse.

Chelsea have played Man Utd 4 times other than that game 2 weeks ago this season. They've won twice, drawn once and lost once and were arguably the best team in all 4 matches. Chelsea have it in them to beat Man Utd regardless of when in the season, they're an excellent team in a bit of a false position.

Redknapp is a buffoon though.

I agree with most of that tbf but its just having seen Utd really fight in important games, their performance was a bit meh. Threw is a strong word but I expected more of a battle though.

right thats it b!tches.......see you in the CL in a couple of hours \o/

Lets do this Tottenham.

72 points here we come.
Brilliant end to the season here we come.

Lets give the fans something to cheer about, lets keep a cleansheet, lets get a Gareth Bale hattrick. Lets get a fudging win!

For 2 hours fudge GG. Will be back to join the crying phalanx and the 'we got screwed' army but until then....au revoir amigos.

Back