• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Reading (friendly)

Been some good early passes into space and winning the ball higher up the pitch is definitely going to be a feature of our play.

Was about to post that this is by far the best I've seen Dele play for ages. Quality passing so far.

Then one-two with Lucas and great chipped finish.

Is it me or does Bergwijn look like a tank?
images

Was about to post that this is by far the best I've seen Dele play for ages. Quality passing so far.

Then one-two with Lucas and great chipped finish.
Yep and a really good pass to Moura earlier which he should have done better with.

White is looking good
Was just about to post he does look to have a decent left foot and is looking to pass the ball
early and forwards if possible, not much of a presence off the ball which is understandable given his age

Goal that actually came form Lloris electing to clear his lines rather than pass it out! From the drop down pushed out to Bergwijn on the left and he picked out Son who stroked home

Back