• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

One more thing about the goal ... It's a player in the box that could have been offside had the defense pushed out earlier. Not sure if if tis is the plan seeing as brad seldom leaves his line, but its gallas who needs to Marshall the defence and take responsibility for decisions like this.

I fear for AVB massively if we lose this or even draw. It's going to take some balls from somewhere on that pitch to turn this around

Lennon is one if the most intelligent footballers we have at the club, that is the shame of it all

If he was intelligent enough he would have had a lot more players sent off playing against him IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but we haven't used him right IMO.

I'd go with Caulker. Played well enough in week to start, and has the ability to drive forward that would perhaps help make us play with more dynamism. Would also move Verts to LB and put Bale forward where hs is dangerous. But Dempsey looks lost (not necessarily his fault) while Siggy is a luxury player imo, simply does not do enough to justify his place for me (at this moment in time).

The problem is, even if we go 442 we dont have the players to control the game anymore. We wont have more possession than the opposition with this squad.

Maybe Huddlestone could be the answer?! At least he can pass the fudging football!!!!

Our attack is so one dimensional, we can't cross, we can't play it to the front man to hold up, we have to play it on the floor EVERY TIME, if we do manae to make it to the by line we have to cut back. WE NEED ADE!!!!!

Our summer transfer window continuially comes back to tinkle me off!

Yes, in one of the very few instances Dembele or Sandro actually passed him the fecking ball, he made a very nice pass to Defoe who should've passed it on instead of taking a shot. He can't do any damage if he doesn't receive the ball. We're using Sandro as the main outlet from our defenders, instead of dropping Dembele (Or even Gylfi) deeper to start our attacks.

And without the ball he seems to be the only player interested in winning it back. Not defending him because he's Icelandic, but at least he's running about and showing some desire.

Mate, he's been as brick as the rest of them.

When is the penny finally going to drop with AVB that Defoe is not a lone striker? I thought he was meant to be a footballing genius..
I predict we will scrape a draw -even a win -and that AVB will see this as vindication for his system -- which is just "bedding in" and then we will get a right royal tonking from the betetr teams.

If he was intelligent enough he would have had a lot more players sent off playing against him IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but we haven't used him right IMO.

We haven't used him right for over a year now mate, shambles

What a painful first half. Its hard to believe that we are playing with 11 men here. There doesnt seem to be any sort of plan just a bunch of individuals struggling to put 2 passes together. It will be crucial to see how AVB changes things, for me this is a big test of his motivation and tactics to try to turn this around.

We can't really complain about being a goal down at half-time.

Brad Friedel has been our best player so far, which says a great deal about the other 10 players out there.

I fear for AVB massively if we lose this or even draw. It's going to take some balls from somewhere on that pitch to turn this around

He will be gone by xmas thank GHod. Never wanted harry but did not want this fool either, we just do not look like scoring anymore. More then the manager going we need to get rid of levy before the club moves forward, he is the man holding us back.

if there isnt a change in personnel or formation so to speak, AVB deserves every bit of stick at the end of the game

One more thing about the goal ... It's a player in the box that could have been offside had the defense pushed out earlier. Not sure if if tis is the plan seeing as brad seldom leaves his line, but its gallas who needs to Marshall the defence and take responsibility for decisions like this.

Everyone other than Walker rushed out in time. Why he was jogging I have no idea.

Back