• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers (4pm)

Referee: P Dowd
Assistants: J Flynn, L Betts
Fourth Official: M Jones

We need to win this game. Home games against teams likely to finish outside of the top six are bread and butter 3pts and where the majority of the points should come from in a season.

--------------Friedel------------
Walker---Gallas----Verts---Naughton
Lennon--Sandro--Dembele--Bale
----------Defoe----Dempsey-------

That's what I'd like to see, but I know it's going to be 4-5-1. Just hope we try and show a little more flair than recent league games!

It's going to take time to settle into the new system. 4-4-2 will probably get us a win when you consider we are use to the formation, but we are better off keeping at it and playing the 4-5-1 until it clicks consistently. If it ain't going to plan in the second half then throw on Dempsey, who did look a threat tonight, and switch to a 4-4-2.

Just win. Juergen Lineker is an OMT veteran. Let's hope this works

Veteran? More like the original, well me and DEFOE.18 were i guess. So sadly, all this nonsense is partly down to moi. :(

I did promise Crawley via PM to add a couple more fireworks to the original post to satisfy the outraged folk in this thread. Will do shortly.

Last edited:
Sounds reasonable. You other OMT boffins could learn a thing or two from this man.

What's reasonable is doing that BEFORE you post, not this rush job. It's like the players changing into their kit after the match has begun.

Naughton probably out so:

------------------------------Lloris/Friedel--------------------------------------

Walker-----------------Dawson----------Caulker----------------------Vertonghen

---------------------------Sandro--------Dembele-------------------------------

---------------Lennon----------Sigurddson----------------Bale------------------

-----------------------------------Adebayor---------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel/Lloris, Gallas, Parker, Dempsey, Huddlestone, Townsend, Defoe

I'd start Dawson for this one as Zamora and Cisse will eat Gallas alive imo.

so did you ;)

huge game this. must win. must not lose or draw. there have been signs the last couple of weeks that we are improving and seem quite technical, which is obviously AVB's doing.

Interesting to see the line up but would like to see depending on injuries

Lloris (why not?)

Naughton Caulker Gallas Verts

Lennon Sandro Dembele Bale

Ade Defoe

When's Parker back? Not that I want him in my first choice 11, just wondering?

PS. What happened to the injuries thread? We're Spurs, it should constantly be on the first page lol

If this is the same JL that produced this:

[video=youtube;pA4n2oe5HfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4n2oe5HfY[/video]

....then I am happy to give this one a go!

3-1 Spurs Defoe 1, Dembele 1, Vertonghen 1.

Is Naughton out then? Hope not, thought he played well last night and would rather keep Vertonghen at CB who is looking more and more impressive.....

Back