• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

We’ve held on to some of these to long. Our transfer strategy in past few seasons has been brick. Tanguy aside it’s been a failure.
I think the issue is no one wants players with thsi weak mentality
I know people keep on saying some of them turn up in big games and quote examples but their all mentally weak
Not one okayer today was taking charge anywhere on that pitch for us
That’s not appealing to a buying club with the wages these players would want
There is so much dead wood it’s scary

I’m so excited for Thursday. Another chance for Jose to out think and out tactic a relatively green manager with two games premier league experience.

I can’t fathom that. I feared we might lose but it was beyond abject. There is something very, very wrong here.

The manager has to go now for me. He’s ripping our club apart. Aurier cast out it seems. Dele also marginalised. They won’t be the last. No flair in our play. Absolutely none. But even worse, no system. No cohesion. The puke football could have been stomached with results and even then it felt wrong. Without results it’s a no brainer for me.

Im not blaming the players tonight. Some were worse than others but they’re being thrown together in an unfamiliar system and having not played together before. They’re having the creativity choked out of them by a manager with an ego that is blinding him to his own faults. It was ever thus but those faults are being exposed more than ever now.

Tonight was unacceptable and we’ve had too many of those games. We’re going downhill and the only way we’ll stop is by fudging Jose out.

I can see why Levy gambled on him but it’s been a failure.

I agree. Have said many times that inferior teams are better than us because they have a system and are well coached. Villa and Leicester are shining examples. Read that again - Villa are better than us now!

Jose has to go and we need a manager who will play a sensible system with the players coached into it. And a system where they players look interested and want to play

Its painful. We need a change asap

All credit to Brighton. They played very well, we chased them the whole game.

1. Mourinho needed to keep some consistency in the side. Dropping Dier and Aurier when we already had to settle Bale in for Kane, wasn't a smart move.

2. I know he's always decent and solid, but Davies really offers less than Sissoko. To play both of them as wing-backs, I mean, hasn't Mourinho watched them play? They are not attacking players.

3. The result of this setup with an unfamiliar back 3/5 that need games to settle, wing-backs who are limited in their attacking ability, was a vacant midfield, and the attackers who were also unsettled without Kane, had to try some solo moves without much support or quality. passes.

I think the issue is no one wants players with thsi weak meteorology
I know people keep on saying some of them turn up in big games and quote examples but their all mentally weak
Poch told us all we needed a rebuild. Was not backed and here we are. We need a rebuild.

I’m so excited for Thursday. Another chance for Jose to out think and out tactic a relatively green manager with two games premier league experience.

I cannot see any way we don’t lose that. I really can’t. Everything is stacked up for Chelsea to bum us good and proper.

Woolwich will finish ahead of us at this rate. And they are very very ordinary.

I agree. Have said many times that inferior teams are better than us because they have a system and are well coached. Villa and Leicester are shining examples. Read that again - Villa are better than us now!

Jose has to go and we need a manager who will play a sensible system with the players coached into it. And a system where they players look interested and want to play

Its painful. We need a change asap
I wonder how many of these players are coachable now
Too many been here too long
Too comfortable for their own good

I cannot see any way we don’t lose that. I really can’t. Everything is stacked up for Chelsea to bum us good and proper.

Woolwich will finish ahead of us at this rate. And they are very very ordinary.
And we are worse. Despite having the special one leading us to glory.

Sorry, but take our best 11 and Villa's best 11 and you'd probably pick 8-9 from Spurs.

We just need a manager to install some tactics and a settled way of playing
That’s the old natural bias
Why or why are people not trying to buy our players then?
We over achieved under Poch
The going got tough and the players crumbled and got him sacked
Now it’s tough their crumbling
They are so typically spurs it’s scary
When the going is good they look great
Ask them to fight and all they want to do is hide

I think the issue is no one wants players with thsi weak meteorology

Maybe they just dislike Jose as much as I do, and don’t want to play well for him.

I wonder how many of these players are coachable now
Too many been here too long
Too comfortable for their own good

There's enough good players there. Add a creative attacker and decent CB and we'll be 10 times better...

Kane, Son, Dele, Reguilon, PEH, Ndombele, maybe Rodon, maybe GLC...thats the basis for a decent team

Back