• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

Whether we get Europe or not, both scenarios have their advantages. Winning the Cup would guarantee CL football the following season while not playing in Europe would mean playing less games and focusing on getting into top 4. I still believe that we have more chance of winning Europa League than finishing top 4.

I'd like Tim to bow out by fielding a young team. And it's probably the last time we see Lloris at the Lane so give him a big sendoff at the end those others who happen to be going.

LLORIS NAUGHTON CHIRICHES VELJKOVIC FRYERS ERIKSEN BENTALEB LENNON CHADLI KANE COULIBALY

Just go for it with those, we should still at least take a point - Villa are ****.

COYS

I'd like Tim to bow out by fielding a young team. And it's probably the last time we see Lloris at the Lane so give him a big sendoff at the end those others who happen to be going.

LLORIS NAUGHTON CHIRICHES VELJKOVIC FRYERS ERIKSEN BENTALEB LENNON CHADLI KANE COULIBALY

Just go for it with those, we should still at least take a point - Villa are ****.

COYS

Let's secure the points first using our senior players, then if there's time we can give some of our youngsters a taste of Premier League Football.

Despite being shyte, feel a bit disappointing that this season is finishing today. Wish we had done well this season to make us look back with satisfaction. Instead, apart from Eriksen's emergence, can't think of any other positive things. Hope we will beat Villa to stay in the 6th place. Will be very annoyed if we don't get atleast a point today.

Any offical team news yet ?

Hope Sherwood won't make too many changes. I think we need to win to bring the winning form to the next season.

It would be in perfect keeping of the season for us to balls this up and lose 2-1 to a 94 minute Villa goal. It would be so very "us".

This reminds me of the end of the 2004/5 season, when we needed to beat Blackburn at home on the final day and could only draw. I was really gutted after that.

We surely can't c0ck-up 6th place now, can we? 8-[

I think our best chance is letting Poch know how favourably a Soton result today will be viewed in his interview next week.

Cryptic stuff from Sherwood, only picking players today who 'want' to play for Tottenham and 'want' to play Europa League next year. Will be interesting to see who falls into that category.

Cryptic stuff from Sherwood, only picking players today who 'want' to play for Tottenham and 'want' to play Europa League next year. Will be interesting to see who falls into that category.

One final **** you from him to the players.

Can we find our match day 18 squad anywhere, if we could we could see if there are any potential surprises

This reminds me of the end of the 2004/5 season, when we needed to beat Blackburn at home on the final day and could only draw. I was really gutted after that.

I think our best chance is letting Poch know how favourably a Soton result today will be viewed in his interview next week.

Or surely our best chance is just even drawing against a pretty poor Aston Villa side at home?

Back