• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspurs vs SCBC

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don’t you all just do the iptv thing?

I’m watching a buffer free HD picture, on a 55” screen - it’s perfect.
I have an Android box, but its gubbins seem to be full of custard and badger excrement as even turning it off and on again is not working.
F**king modern world, when I was a kid you could sit and stare at Ceefax for 97 minutes

An idiot's guide would be useful at some point. My trickle has just run dry.
Think there was a thread somewhere.

In esssence, install any app from your smart tv’s App Store which has the words IPTV in (mine was free in the LG store)

Then google for content providers. Pay a fee to them of circa £30 pa.

I have an Android box, but its gubbins seem to be full of custard and badger excrement as even turning it off and on again is not working.
I’m no tech engineer, but my gut feel is that could potentially cause a compromise in performance.

An idiot's guide would be useful at some point. My trickle has just run dry.

F**king modern world, when I was a kid you could sit and stare at Ceefax for 97 minutes

Just get yourself a VPN, connect to an Aussie network and buy Optus sport. $15 a month all PL and CL games streamed, cast to any device.

Side note: fudge OFF VOLDEMORT

Have you checked r/soccerstreams on Reddit?They normally have something that works if you don't pay for IPTV

I like marco royo tonight :p and Lingard :D
btw we are playing slooow thru the middle - nice to see trips n rose in, Sis given a day off
what was dier doing on that corner kick ?

Back