• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was avoiding the score as recording the game but my sisters Gooner fiance messaged me asking if i was watching so knew we were losing! Does the result reflect the game?

Until we get someone in like Mourinho who would win us something we will always be a bunch of losers. All spurs fans including me are fudging losers. This board are losers do you know why? Because we don't win anything and I'm a loser yeh but I don't give 2 fcuks. But you were all born losers because you are all spurs fans. Until you lot come to terms with that, you're all just deluded.

I'm a lsoer baby, so why don't you kill me.

Go to bed

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Was avoiding the score as recording the game but my sisters Gooner fiance messaged me asking if i was watching so knew we were losing! Does the result reflect the game?

I don't think we can argue with the result. fortunate to be infront at half-time, we were shambolic in the first 20 minutes, just the usual choke job Spurs we have come to know and love. Got a break to get back into it and went in ahead at half-time. We actually did alright for the first 10 minutes of the first half, but once it went to 2-2 we were always second best. Arsenal deserved their win over the 90 minutes.

Never seen a worse reaction from a spurs manager and I saw mullet Francis in charge. We have a loser as a manager as well as some fans on this board. Won't name them though lol
Did you miss Ramos post CC win? And as for Poch being a loser, I guess what he’s done with what he’s had to work with isn’t easy to see with the red mist that is covering your eyes, big fella (when grown, not shown).

They beat us last season
Their pretty much on the same points as last season too
Long way to go
They looked better than they used too but their not actually getting more points

It’s tough on days like these!
But it’s just one on week on from a fantastic result and one of the reasons I love the game.
In a masochistic way a little but that the beauty of the game highs and today low.
I don’t mind that ying and yang!
Got to go, need to relight my joss stick!

Never seen a worse reaction from a spurs manager and I saw mullet Francis in charge. We have a loser as a manager as well as some fans on this board. Won't name them though lol

We got outclassed by the Goons and you are hurting I get it, but I look at the manager we have and the resources at his disposal so I am happy for him to stay a while at my club

I don't think we can argue with the result. fortunate to be infront at half-time, we were shambolic in the first 20 minutes, just the usual choke job Spurs we have come to know and love. Got a break to get back into it and went in ahead at half-time. We actually did alright for the first 10 minutes of the first half, but once it went to 2-2 we were always second best. Arsenal deserved their win over the 90 minutes.
It doesn’t help when you make mistakes to virtually gift them two goals. Why Jan put his hand up (other than to ask Mike Dean if he could go to the toilet) I’ll never know, and Foyth is showing (too often) that he’s really inexperienced.

A bad day at the office for our lads. We looked decent from minute 30 to roughly 60. Other than that second best to everything all game. Deservedly lost. It's sad to see its yet again an individual mistake by Foyth, but oh well, it'll happen to a youngster. Happening a bit too often though, even though he looks good overall.

I was hoping for and expecting more of an effort from our lads, we just didn't give it our all, or we were just tired. Looked like we lacked energy, which is weird for a game like this.

fudging annoying to lose to scum, but fudge them, I reckon we'll finish above them regardless.

It’s tough on days like these!
But it’s just one on week on from a fantastic result and one of the reasons I love the game.
In a masochistic way a little but that the beauty of the game highs and today low.
I don’t mind that ying and yang!
Got to go, need to relight my joss stick!

It’s a derby and these things happen

I’ve seen worst spurs sides get results against better arsenal ones

A bad day at the office for our lads. We looked decent from minute 30 to roughly 60. Other than that second best to everything all game. Deservedly lost. It's sad to see its yet again an individual mistake by Foyth, but oh well, it'll happen to a youngster. Happening a bit too often though, even though he looks good overall.

I was hoping for and expecting more of an effort from our lads, we just didn't give it our all, or we were just tired. Looked like we lacked energy, which is weird for a game like this.

fudging annoying to lose to scum, but fudge them, I reckon we'll finish above them regardless.

For me we looked tired

They looked full of running which I thought woudknt last but did
I didn’t realise that none of their team went away midweek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back