• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

Tony Parks confirms it is the same team as United apart from Bentaleb starting instead of Capoue, so...

Lloris

Walker Dawson Chiriches Rose

Lennon Bentaleb Dembele Eriksen

Adebayor Soldado​

...let's see if he's right.

great point....but which of the two moments meant more to you???

That's a good question. I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Carling Cup was a great moment, I was watching with Chelsea fans, going 1-0 down to then going to win it in extra time was a superb moment, we had won a trophy for the first time in nearly 10 years. It's a trophy, it's ours.

Qualifying for Champions League was a great moment. We had worked hard all season fighting alongside the money bags of Emirates Marketing Project, and to beat them in their own back yard to deprive them of Champions League football and gain it for ourselves was special. We had finally made that jump as a club, we had finally broke into that top four after 5 or so years of trying. We are where we are today because of THAT game as opposed to the Carling Cup in 2008 and I believe that.

Tony Parks confirms it is the same team as United apart from Bentaleb starting instead of Capoue, so...

Lloris

Adebayor Soldado​

wow

Lloris

Adebayor Soldado​

Brave... Very brave!

Excited as **** now... COYS!!!!!!! Soon on my way out... I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers and jubilations from across the interwebs if we win. Hugs, tears and shared frustration if the bastards do it...

big day for Nabil if true.......hope he does well.......try telling him today isnt all that.........he will be buzzing....

hope you hit a 30 y screamer to win the game son.

Why? We've been playing far better since TS went 4-4-2 and given Dembele is gradually becoming a deep CM rather than an attacking CM, I would say that Dembele and Capoue would be a negative CM

4-4-2 away to the league leaders giving a 19 year old kid his full debut in the centre of the park. That's brave to me.

whats brave is giving Rose virtually no protection with Eriksen in front of him to go up against the pace of Walcott/Ozil/Chamberlain. Fear that could be our doing in.

Bentaleb seems like a better passer than Capoue and thats why TS I think prefers Bentaleb. TS wants a passing side a team who passes and keeps the ball, unfortunately and I have always said this, Capoue's passing is NOT that great and conducive to keeping the ball.

Sandro will be our first choice once he sorts out his injury.

big day for Nabil if true.......hope he does well.......try telling him today isnt all that.........he will be buzzing....

hope you hit a 30 y screamer to win the game son.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 3m

Team news is in - Nabil Bentaleb makes his full debut today. Our full line-up on the way.

Not sure I do, but then my brain is a little short on memory cells

danny-rose-spurs-v-arsenal-o.gif

Confirmed

Our line-up - Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Lennon, Bentaleb, Dembele, Eriksen; Adebayor, Soldado. #THFC
Our subs - Friedel, Fredericks, Fryers, Capoue, Chadli, Kane, Obika. #THFC

lol wow Obika

Arsenal team to play Tottenham: Fabianski, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wheelchair, Rosicky, Cazorla, Gnabry, Walcott

I think Bentaleb playing is exactly the right choice. Been through our youth squads in the last two seasons, knows all about the rivalry and was fortunate enough to score the winner against them away from home in an U-21s match at the end of last season when we were closing in on the u-21 title.

He will be able to play with an innocence if you like, not tainted by previous blow ups at the Emirates and I think he will have a very good game. Brave decison by Sherwood but actually, the right one imo.

Back