• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you have preferred he picked up a second yellow then? He hasnt been that bad at all tonight - he's playing a lot more forward than normal

He hasn't made one successful forward pass, ducked his defensive responsibility and the best thing his done is give away a tactical yellow card after his own shoddy turnover. He's not good enough for where we want to be.

There’s nothing in the box for Reguilon to hit there. I don’t blame Son and Kane for their terrible performances. Our midfield is a million miles away from them.
I saw a pass map for this season, compared to 2015/16, and the difference was startling! 15/16 team was very compact and short distance between players. This year was so so stretched!

Recently I watch games and think how I already miss watching the old Spurs, full of swagger and attacking intent, but with the odd sexy fudge up...
Then I think man up we are still winning!

This is a tough watch. Not the first time this season.

Also, why do clubs persist in drab away kits? Okay, I realise it's for the shirt sales, but surely you want to see a flash of colour when you look up for your teammates, rather than a dark green that almost blends into the pitch?

Back