• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

Yes im saying there is no official team news regarding the starting eleven and wont be until 3pm, and possibly released first on the medium of twitter

Sorry im winding you up :lol:

Every OMT you get one person asking, can see it annoys you!

So you cant tell me if Dembele is fit? ;)

"Dempsey concerns me as an American. I'm sure he'll be a threat the entire time he's on the pitch. He wants that Champ League spot more than anyone."

Sorry im winding you up :lol:

Every OMT you get one person asking, can see it annoys you!

So you cant tell me if Dembele is fit? ;)

It dont annoy me its just a stupid question

You would hope after playing 20 mins at Lazio he would be ok, we obviously are not privvy to how it reacted after the game and the next day

I really hope he is at least fit enough to be on the bench

Regarding Dembele

Spurs star assesses his chances for West Ham clash

Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele believes that he is unlikely to play all of Spurs’ game with West Ham tomorrow.

The playmaker made his recovery from a month-long hip injury layoff against Lazio but is unlikely to start tomorrow.

“The injury is OK, but I don’t think I can play all game,” the Belgian said.

http://www.london24.com/sport/tottenham/spurs_star_assesses_his_chances_for_west_ham_clash_1_1707962

Im expecting more of the same today............................a shakey nervous start which develops into a turgid scrappy first half. This will be followed by an unispiring half time team talk and the second half will be more of the same. Hope Im wrong.

PROVE ME WRONG AVB !!! [-o<

Im expecting more of the same today............................a shakey nervous start which develops into a turgid scrappy first half. This will be followed by an unispiring half time team talk and the second half will be more of the same. Hope Im wrong.

Did you not see us away at Arsenal until Ade got himself sent off, was a far from nervous shakey start, same in Rome too..

Hey, pack it in, I'm the only one that's allowed to be that negative on here....

Did you not see us away at Arsenal until Ade got himself sent off, was a far from nervous shakey start, same in Rome too..

Sorry but Im tired of people jizzing themselves over 17 bloody minutes of that game. It meant nothing. I realy hope Im wrong but Im thinking of the type of nervy display we have had in 90% of our games this season.

1 thing for sure is that west ham will be well up for this with lads like noble and nolan. really hope our players are

no Dembele so...

----------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------

Walker--------------------Dawson----------------Caulker-----------vertonghen

-------------------------------Sandro---------Carroll-----------------------------

----------------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------------

---Lennon--------------------------------------------------------------------Bale--

-------------------------------------Defoe------------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Dembele, Huddlestone, Dempsey, Falque

Some amazing comments on KUMB as to be expected

A win for us tomorrow will effectively block them finishing in the top 4 this season and we'll see a few of their so called star players on their toes

Spuds on http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread ... United-*** - seem to have a pretty balanced view overall

Diame will be stationed in his part of the pitch I'd imagine. I'd also expect that we'll sit deep and try to rope-a-dope which negates Bale's pace - by far his biggest asset.
The kind of game where Maiga might be the better lone striker because of his pace.
From our perspective a point is fine. Not sure it is from theirs. Interesting that they don't seem to think a lot of their players are man enough.

This talk of spurs fickle fans makes me smile. Wasn't that long ago managers were talking about our fans the same way and we were just as likely to meet half time with a chorus of boos. Funny how quickly things change. Only recently spurs were being lauded under twitchy playing sexy football and we were frankly clueless. Now we are playing decent football under a manager who supposedly plays ugly football and they are playing dull football under a fancy new manager.

Remember everyone that when you get to Sh1te Fart Lane you do not spend any money there, no programme, no food or drink, don't give the scumbags a single penny.
But feel free to save up all your wee and poo and fill up their bogs with it

I'd sell my soul for the 13year run to come to an end Sunday!
I'd love to put the dagger into AVB's back just when 'Arry takes over at QPR so they can't turn to him.
If we get at them early the crowd will turn I'm sure of it

no Dembele so...

----------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------

Walker--------------------Dawson----------------Caulker-----------vertonghen

-------------------------------Sandro---------Carroll-----------------------------

----------------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------------

---Lennon--------------------------------------------------------------------Bale--

-------------------------------------Defoe------------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Dembele, Huddlestone, Dempsey, Falque

You know he will line up
Lloris
Walker Gallas Caulker Vertonghen
Sandro Huddlestone
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

-----------------------------Lloris-----------------------------

Naughton-----------Dawson--------Gallas-------------Vertonghen

-------------------Sandro-----------Huddlestone-----------------

Lennon--------------------Sigurdsson---------------------Bale

-----------------------------Defoe-----------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Walker, Carroll,Livermore, Dembele, Dempsey, Townsend

So many out-of-form players makes this a very tricky game, desperately need a win so going for a narrow 2-1.

You know he will line up
Lloris
Walker Gallas Caulker Vertonghen
Sandro Huddlestone
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

Unfortunately I think you're right. Dawson, Caulker and Vertonghen would all be better at dealing with Andy Carrol, but you just know Gallas will be in the starting line up. Don't mind Huddlestone instead of Carrol, as West Ham are a more physical side, but Carrol desverves to start a PL game soon. Dempsey on the other hand doesn't deserve to start and I'd pick Falque or Sigurdsson ahead of him.

Back