• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland AFC

Didn't expect a win before the game so can't say I'm not disappointed. Alot of positives to take from the game. We played well.

Just need to add a Vertonghen and fazio to the back two and let them develop an understanding.

Pressing game leaves us open, especially when players tire.

Ref and lack of clinical finishing didn't help.

Didn't expect a win before the game so can't say I'm not disappointed. Alot of positives to take from the game. We played well.

Just need to add a Vertonghen and fazio to the back two and let them develop an understanding.

Such a limited view. Its like repainting a car when you know there is something fundamentally wrong with the engine. The issue isnt players - it runs deeper - its called a mentality.

We still can't defend properly. It's like the AVB years where our possession masks our indecisiveness in defence. A lot of times today in defence players have not taken control of the situation, not one of the back 4/5 seem to say "right this is mine"

Another thing I've been saying for years, is how ****ing atrocious Harry ****ing Kane is. He is so so so so so so os bad. We'd struggle to send him on a Championship loan yet he's our second striker at the minute... It's embarrassing. Why didn't we get a young decent striker as third choice?! GHod I hope Soldado comes back soon and Poch realises how **** and offers nothing Kane is. Okay against **** European teams and lower league, but he will NEVER have a premiership career

Well said…given the context of the game I'm disappointed, but we played extremely well...

Wouldn't be too frustrated there guys, as I always say with games like this, it showed who the proper football team was, and who wasn't. We were the proper team, able to turn up to an away ground and frankly embarrass a home team with how poor we made them look. That class will show over the season, of that I have no doubt.

Sunderland were an awful team with both players and fans seemingly unable to accept any decision that went against them despite their own poor quality being responsible for free kicks they would give away. The referee was also gutless and didn't want to give us anything.

Shame we didn't win but we were by far the better team and it shows what a quality squad we have. We'll be bang up there come the end of the season.

Another thing I've been saying for years, is how ****ing atrocious Harry ****ing Kane is. He is so so so so so so os bad. We'd struggle to send him on a Championship loan yet he's our second striker at the minute... It's embarrassing. Why didn't we get a young decent striker as third choice?! GHod I hope Soldado comes back soon and Poch realises how **** and offers nothing Kane is. Okay against **** European teams and lower league, but he will NEVER have a premiership career

Hope you're wearing knee-defenders mate, because the speed they're jerking around you'll 'cap yourself! ;)

Back