• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Kaboul is a silly boy. First game back from injury and he's legging it 900 yards to the byline.

No wonder he aggravates injuries!

beat a man after about 5 minutes, not been seen since.

Dembele's been pretty good, haven't done anything wrong. Does his trickeries and shown good passing.

Kaboul's been very good.

Capoue has had a few poor involvements, but has done good stuff as well.

Bentaleb is cool as a cucumber.

All over, a good half. Team looks good, needs a bit of finding each other and it will be very good.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

yeah Kaboul is playing well. But he is having to as our line is high and they are getting some chances to break on us. Its a bit too open for my liking at the moment.

Very end to end. We were the better side but they broke on us a few times with our high line.

I was going to say the wind and rain makes things tricky but it doesn't look windy at all.

the radio commentary is saying that our pressing game has been good, is that fair?

Bentaleb, Dembele, Ade and Lennon has been very good at it today.

Looks like the plan with Dembele is for him to drift innside with Walker pushing up as a rw and Kaboul, Capoue and Verts defending when we attack. Almost like a 3-5-1-1 with Lennon playing higher up the pitch.

---Kaboul--Capoue--Vertongen---
-----------------------------Naugthon
Walker-Dembele-Paulinho-Bentaleb
-------------------Lennon---------
------Ade-------------------------

Something like that when we're attacking!

yeah Kaboul is playing well. But he is having to as our line is high and they are getting some chances to break on us. Its a bit too open for my liking at the moment.

It is high but thats why TS has played with Kabs instead of Dawson which makes sense - clever Managers and coaches eh

Please could someone please pm me a river having all sorts of trouble would be very much appreciated x

Bentaleb, Dembele, Ade and Lennon has been very good at it today.

Looks like the plan with Dembele is for him to drift innside with Walker pushing up as a rw and Kaboul, Capoue and Verts defending when we attack. Almost like a 3-5-1-1 with Lennon playing higher up the pitch.

---Kaboul--Capoue--Vertongen---
-----------------------------Naugthon
Walker-Dembele-Paulinho-Bentaleb
-------------------Lennon---------
------Ade-------------------------

Something like that when we're attacking!

cheers

got in late, just seen the goal, lols, how does the same guy that played so well at the lane drop a gonad* like that

Naughton apart from the heart attack moment has been alright, but I'd prefer Fryers. So many times the ball comes to him and his first touch takes him inside towards trouble, it slows down our attacking flow and causes some danger. Still struggling to see why so many people don't rate Bentaleb, he's lost possession a couple of times, but his passing has opened up their midfield and ofc led to the goal.

Back