• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Despite the sexy attacking line up I posted last night we will probably line up in a 442 as follows;

--------------Krul

Simpson--Taylor--Coloccini--Santon

Mareveaux--Tiote----Cabaye--Jonas

------------Cisse-----Ba

Ba, Cisse and Tiote all fit you think?

With no Tommy, I'm thinking we will go with

-----------------------Friedel------------------------
Walker--------Kaboul-------Vertonghen---------Ekotto
------------------Sandro-----Livermore---------------
---------Lennon----------VdV------------Bale--------
-------------------------Defoe-----------------------

Although Sig has been amongst our best preseason performers.

Really important for VdV to make it a proper 3 in midfield and Bale and Lennon to really push on when required to.

Add Moutinho and Ade to that and we should be at least as strong as last year.

We are currently winning the U21 battle. Adam Campbell, the ginger Messi, has scored two.

Nah luckily i think AVB doesn't rate him.

Don't understand how you can be so dismissive of a player who was pretty fundamental to us in the end of the season where we finished fourth. He and Luka together proved a lot of people wrong who were convinced they couldn't cut it in a 2 man CM partnership. I think it was a great balance with Tommy coming deep to pick up and spread possession.

Had a dream that Modric is playing for us and we go 2-0 up before losing 2-3. Hope we do much better than that. Wish we had signed a striker or two before this match. With us facing shortage of a proper striker, hope the likes of Bale and Sigurdson will come up the the goals.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away is always a tough match for us. And we don't have a good record in first away match of the season. With this being AVB's first match, can see this match being a really tough match for us. A draw will be a great result for us.

Brings a tear to my eye hearing Daws talk about Ledley.

Here we go Charlie Nicholas will start his usual spurs bashing now. dingdonghead.

"Arsenal style football" oh you fudging ****.

Tom Huddlestone @TomHuddlestone6

Good luck to the lads today up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, devo not to be involved but will be watching later on!!

Merson and Charlie Nicholas unsurprisingly absolutely tearing into the sacking of Harry and Spurs in general. So predictable.

We are up there to be shot at. We don't start well and it is very dangerous.

Merson and Charlie Nicholas unsurprisingly absolutely tearing into the sacking of Harry and Spurs in general. So predictable.

We are up there to be shot at. We don't start well and it is very dangerous.

Just posted about this in the games thread, its brilliant, bunch of helmets

Back