• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
What: Premier League match - but this IS NOT just a normal Premier League match. This is a match where all is on the line. Following a non display against Manchester United yesterday, a repeat showing is NOT acceptable.
Where: The greatest stadium in the Premier League - 'Tottenham Hotspur' Stadium
When: Sunday afternoon - this Sunday afternoon - time - 4:30PM UK time

I am fed up continuing to think about yesterday's abject performance. The worst performance that we have had under Conte. It is time that we stood up, that the fans sang louder than ever (I wish I was there for it but no ticket), and the players played as if they were proud to play for us, and would fight for their last with us. We need to see blood, thunder, tackles that leave the opponent knowing that they have been in a match with the mighty Spurs.

I don't care for images. I don't care for fancy brick. This isn't about being fancy.... It is about getting a result, it is about giving a good performance with heart, grit and determination. To play for every minute and to make a mark to show that we aren't as poor as we were last night and that there is a lot more to come.

Add pictures, add flourish, and hopefully the team will add goals. Yesterday was UNACCEPTABLE, let's make Sunday's performance UNFORGETTABLE for all the right reasons!!

We will win
It’s at home
They are a home team too and haven’t done anything great away from him so far
This is also a 3 games in 8 days period for Saudi Sportswashing Machine which they are not used too

Let's give youth a chance
6dc6c5689551edb0451ecf6e889cb138.jpg

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have the tightest defense in the league so far, 0-0 incoming

I very much doubt Kulu will be fit enough to start.

I just hope he makes the bench as at least it will be a start on his road to full recovery.

I very much doubt Kulu will be fit enough to start.

I just hope he makes the bench as at least it will be a start on his road to full recovery.

Kulusevski was supposed to be back 2 weeks ago now wasn't he.. I wonder how close he actually is?

Conte is very cautious about starting players when coming back from injury and/or building up fitness

Yeah it's a bit frustrating. I'm sure he had a reputation for pressuring physios to get players back quickly in the past.

Yeah it's a bit frustrating. I'm sure he had a reputation for pressuring physios to get players back quickly in the past.
He does
Then he doesn’t play them just in case… it’s weird really
But it does give him an argument for MORE players

Kulu missing for Sunday so assume its 3-5-2 and largely the same line-up as vs Man U. Perhaps with LCB and LWB rotating, hopefully not with Royal back in

Back