• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING - OMT***

True, Ade is clearly getting to know his new teammates.

Ade, Dempsey, Lloris all on the bench. Nuts.

Trust me im fudging staggered i am trying to give AVB here the benefit of the doubt (its a tough task though).

Maybe it goes to show that its either too soon for these new players or AVB just showing that he just didnt want or need the players that were brought because they werent his players.

I hope we win and think we will win but it wont mask certain things here put it that way.

Okay it's not the team most of us would pick, but it's still a good team. It's way better than anything Reading can put out. We played well at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and I think this team is just as good and the opposition are nowhere near as good.

In my opinion most of our fans aren't fully aware just how good Dembele is and today will be a great chance to see him play 90 mins in CM. I haven't been so pleased about a signing since Modric.

Wonder if we are still going out and out 4-2-3-1. We need a mutant combination of Ade and Defoe, as neither is perfect as lone striker. Would prefer Ade over Defoe, though. Defoe is just knocked off the ball far too easily. And in AVB's system the lone striker has to be able to keep the ball.

Trust me im fudging staggered i am trying to give AVB here the benefit of the doubt (its a tough task though).

Maybe it goes to show that its either too soon for these new players or AVB just showing that he just didnt want or need the players that were brought because they werent his players.

I hope we win and think we will win but it wont mask certain things here put it that way.

Exactly how I am thinking at the moment

Really cannot understand why Adebayor isnt starting

most likely because he hasn't had a full pre season under his belt - i know that AVB worked the lads hard on the fitness side of things so perhaps it's an important enough attribute to effect his team selections - i remember that at Saudi Sportswashing Machine we worked really hard off the ball, could see us playing the same way today and if he thinks Adebayor isn't up to the physicality of that kind of approach at the moment then i guess that is why he is on the bench.

I agree. Very attacking

some of the reactions have been tinkle poor since the line up has been out, that's a good team, Defoe played well and scored away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and has scored for England in the past week - Adebayor has barely had a pre season and will take time to bring his fitness levels up to scratch - it's all quite simple.

All I can think is that both Ade & Dempsey had virutally no pre-season and therefore are both not match fit

Levy signing players last minute yet again, has set us back weeks, by the time we get up and running it could be xmas

most likely because he hasn't had a full pre season under his belt - i know that AVB worked the lads hard on the fitness side of things so perhaps it's an important enough attribute to effect his team selections - i remember that at Saudi Sportswashing Machine we worked really hard off the ball, could see us playing the same way today and if he thinks Adebayor isn't up to the physicality of that kind of approach at the moment then i guess that is why he is on the bench.

Perhaps. I hope thats the reason. He has had the last two weeks since the window closed plus he signed a week or so before that plus he did do some pre-season training at Man C, even if it was with the youths. Cant be far off starting surely.....

Perhaps. I hope thats the reason. He has had the last two weeks since the window closed plus he signed a week or so before that plus he did do some pre-season training at Man C, even if it was with the youths. Cant be far off starting surely.....

has he been away for International fixtures since he signed - all adds up

Bar Adebayor on the bench, and there probably being a good reason for that i have no idea what most are whinging about.....

Spurs subs: Lloris, Caulker, Dawson, Huddlestone, Townsend, Adebayor Dempsey

Should be starting. Will forgive him for not picking Dempsey as I can appreciate he needs time to settle and get fit.

I'll predict it now. Defoe will get crowded out in the box, Bale and Lennon will receive the ball out wide a lot but have nobody to cross it to, and we will be hit on the counter attack.

Our only hope of a result from this game is either a big performance from Dembele or Reading playing too high a line/overly attacking tactics.

Im wondering if Benny is out to a Tweet he done earlier "I cant imagine us losing there" or words to that effect. Might not have gone down well.

Bar Adebayor on the bench, and there probably being a good reason for that i have no idea what most are whinging about.....

Saw that BAE tweeted earlier saying how 'we cant loose ha ha'. didnt mention being injured. wondered if he has been dropped for that

Back