• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Palace (the TL;DR version)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Attacking towards the south stand in the 2nd half. We will score.
Yeah it will be great if Spurs start a "thing" where we always attack the South stand second half and always score... fingers crossed

Will keep an eye out for WanBissaka 2nd half, see if he can break out and make some play down his wing rather than just be a defender

I’m sure it’s nerves and people needing to feel at home. It might not really improve until the new season.

Probably, and we're rightfully nervous in the form we're in, but if I was there today I would've had plenty beer and done my best to just shout and sing and create a kick ass atmosphere. There's plenty to celebrate beyond just the actual game tonight.

IMVHO of course.

Moura for Davies at some point and 433. Dele doing well as the deeper CM but but it’s a waste of a goal threat.

Crap atmosphere is tinkling me off - how did so many fudgers get tickets ahead of me yet don’t have the balls to support the team properly on such a massive day for the club?! Feel genuinely sad and embarrassed.

Back