• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Nottingham Forest ***

---------------------Forster
Spence Emmerson Sanchez Davies Sessegnon
---------------Skipp Bissouma Sarr
---------------------Gil Lucas

We will lose on pens

Lloris

Royale Dier Lenglet Davies Perisic

Hojberg Bentancur

Kulusevski Kane Lucas​

That team would not surprise me at all.

Lloris

Royale Dier Lenglet Davies Perisic

Hojberg Bentancur

Kulusevski Kane Lucas​

That team would not surprise me at all.

It would me. Several players must be rested for this one notably Kane, Bentancur, Holberg, Lloris and Dier. In should come Skipp, Bissouma, Doughty, , Sess, Sanchez and Forster. I would love to see Gil and Spence start or Richi if fit but it aint going to happen. So I'd play Lucas, Perisic and Kulu up front to start, Wingbacks Doughty and Sess, CMs Biss and Skipp. 3-1 Spurs

Considering we've not had a decent performance since May 2022 (Arsenal/Norwich), I'd really settle for a decent performance.

Team wise, fudge the world cup - play our strongest 11

No way are we throwing this going into the world cup, it would be weeks of media bottling stories until the season restarts.
We are playing a PL opponent who i doubt have too many players worried about their world cup place so we will need to be on it.

-------------------------Forster-------------------
------Tanganga--Sanchez---Lenglet---
Spence----Skipp-----Bissouma---Sess
Kulusevski--------Moura-------Gil--------

2-1 Spurs
That’s the exact team I said to my mate earlier today
That team is actually strong but obviously never played together so could be a real mess

I don’t see why we don’t go with a strong team. We only have one more match after this before the World Cup. Why rest players?

If we can win tomorrow then we can have a chance to win this cup. City play Chelsea so one of those is going out. And so it helps our chances of actually winning a cup.

I would drop Dier and Emerson due to ability. And drop Hojbjerg only as I want to see Bissouma alongside Bentancur to see if it works.

I’d get the team to try to win it early as Forest are susceptible to early goals. Then if we can get a good lead, take off the key players.

Its a great chance to get some mileage on the fringe players, Its a new team so I'd defend deep and rely on speedy counters.

-------------------Forster-------------------

Spence-----Sanchez-----Dier-----Davies---Sess
(Tanganga)

---------------Bissouma (Benta)---------------

--------Sarr (Kulu) ---------Skipp (white)------

----------------Moura-------Gil--------

It will be a busy 2023 with CL on the cards - with key players requiring conditioning and WC players needing rest, i have no problem losing the EFL
Also a good time to give a chance for the fringe players - to play for spurs or their next team.

Conte made some interesting changes in the liverpool game after spending some time in the stands. Perhaps he could do that again and let Stellini take more control in this one so he can focus on the bigger picture?

I'm predicting Kane is going to hit back-to-back hattricks this week. I reckon he'll try and get the top goalscorer record (6 to go) monkey off his back before the winter break.

I'm predicting Kane is going to hit back-to-back hattricks this week. I reckon he'll try and get the top goalscorer record (6 to go) monkey off his back before the winter break.

Big call! When did he last score a hat trick for us?

Forest are at home to Palace on Saturday which is a huge opportunity for them to get a rare 3 points. I’m sure they will therefore not start any of the players tonight they intend to start against Palace.

We should do exactly the same. Two reserve sides see who does the best to win the game.

I think we'll see close to a full strength team given that Leeds at home is the last before the break, maybe some light rotation

Forster
Sanchez Lenglet Davies
Doherty Bissouma Skipp Sessegnon
Bentancur
Kulusevski Kane

Maybe swap Gil for Bentancur.

Back