• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

If Redknapp was doing it you'd be up in arms over no rotation and players not lasting at the end of the season.
Then we have AVB supposedly playing horrible low tempo just to save energy in games. How about not playing players in pointless games.
Liverpool today will have less minutes on the clock than us. Its nothing to do with being professional athletes or money.

Of course I would :ross:

You're going on like a nothing game against Anzhi is going to wear out players out, get a grip.

Poor professional athletes. Imagine being payed all that money and having to play football AGAIN!

They should be paid more.

I'm not sure why you're persisting on this. Nobody feels sorry for them, I couldn't really give a damn what they feel. What I care about is Tottenham and how we do.

And while Liverpool have had a week rest, those players who played on Thursday and Sunday have not. It doesn't mean that they can't also play today, they could probably pay a game every day or two if they needed to. What could be problematic is if they're not at 100%, while the opposite players are. Even 1 or 2% difference in performance level in one position could be the difference.

It doesn't mean that we can't win but it is always good to maximise your chances.

If Redknapp was doing it you'd be up in arms over no rotation and players not lasting at the end of the season.
Then we have AVB supposedly playing horrible low tempo just to save energy in games. How about not playing players in pointless games.
Liverpool today will have less minutes on the clock than us. Its nothing to do with being professional athletes or money.

FFS do we really need do drag saggy chops into this for the billionth time? Move on, get over it, get behind the current manager and squad.

Capoue - Short on CBs and important for him to get match practice in that spot.
Naughton - Hasn't played much, so even if we could have started with Fredericks on Thursday, it was beneficial for him to play.
Dembele - Subbed off at 60 odd minutes. Far more important to rest Sandro and Paulinho.
Soldado - Been rested for two games, then had a great performance on Thursday. Without that Defoe would maybe have edged it. Was also subbed off.

Didn't we play Paulinho in the #10 previously? I'd rather have Paulinho in the #10 (or Holtby). And I'd rather have Dembele next to Sandro. Maybe that is how they will line up.

Didn't we play Paulinho in the #10 previously? I'd rather have Paulinho in the #10 (or Holtby). And I'd rather have Dembele next to Sandro. Maybe that is how they will line up.

It bloody better be that. Paulinho links up well with Soldado.

Dembele is only good next to Sandro, so we should stick with that.

They will all venture forward at times and be seen exchanging passes with the CBs at times. Like a rotating triangle.

Other than Dembele, how many of them could claim exhaustion through over playing?

Soldado has played more minutes than any outfield Liverpool player other than Henderson.
Even Naughton only Henderson, Lucas and Skrtel than played more.

Liverpool have much less minutes played than us. And now we have 5 games in 2 weeks

Eriksen looked off the pace against Anzhi. Clearly needs more game time against mediocre opposition.

Barring injuries / amazing performances, can see Holtby (outstanding first half against Anzhi) and Townsend (fitful but always threatening) coming on for Dembele and Chadli after 65 mins, Defoe for Soldado with 15 to go.

Many rivers to cross. Usual path is blocked and others aren't taking me where I want to go. Be grateful if anyone is able to PM a suggestion.

They will all venture forward at times and be seen exchanging passes with the CBs at times. Like a rotating triangle.

The trouble with the rotating triangle tactic is that it is always the other player's job to mark the opposition midfield player who just burst through and scored .

The trouble with the rotating triangle tactic is that it is always the other player's job to mark the opposition midfield player who just burst through and scored .

I would expect us to be playing a zonal marking system, so it's everyone's duty to pick up those in their vicinity.

Good thing is their subs bench doesn't look up to much if they need to change it whereas we have good options. Moses has looked good actually but barely had much gametime.

Having Rose, Eriksen and Clichires all on the way back is good news, busy few weeks coming up.

Coyfs!!!!!!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets be avin ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is national bobby soldier day!!!!!!!!

I want us to send a message to the rest of the league by comfortably controlling and winning this one.

COYS, lets do this!!!!!!

3-1 (Soldado, Chadli, Dembele)

Back