• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Rodgers may be an excellent coach but he is such a smug, dislikeable fella, blimey if ever there was a match made in heaven it is him and the dippers. Never heard him say a good word about Spurs. Perhaps he's bitter about Spurs overlooking him for AVB. Would love for us to pick their pocket.

Good lord...

We really need to focus on our simple passing, Liverpool are pressing well, but not well enough to justify us playing in Sturridge four times.

An unfortunate game to not have Stambouli as I think it'd be the obvious change if he were on the bench. As much as I love Bentelab, he's not really at the races today and Mason looks tired as well as another rash tackle away from being sent off.

Stambouli for Bentaleb in second half please

Good lord...

We really need to focus on our simple passing, Liverpool are pressing well, but not well enough to justify us playing in Sturridge four times.

An unfortunate game to not have Stambouli as I think it'd be the obvious change if he were on the bench. As much as I love Bentelab, he's not really at the races today and Mason looks tired as well as another rash tackle away from being sent off.

Oops - didn't realise Stambouli wasn't in the squad. Is he injured?

I think we are actually on top of this - barring the silly mistakes - they are there for the taking.

Ib-eh has been their best so we need to be careful.

Andros might be an option here for E.L

B9guVVTIMAImS1e.jpg

Poch needs to sort this out at ht. Bentaleb is keeping an eye on Coutinho and Mason is following Markovic all over the pitch. They are not in positions to act as a proper midfield. And when Henderson steps up we are overloaded.
He could drop Eriksen back into central midfield (Dembele cant play there) with Benteleb sitting deep. 433.

On this US channel they just lip read poch shouting at Dier saying.."Dier, Dier, no long balls" haha

Stambouli for Bentaleb in second half please

I thought Mason was the more error prone. The whole team but especially the midfield two looking mentally tired. Pool pressing but too many time we looked slow of thought on the ball. Both attacking when Dembele froze and dithering in defence.

That foul on Dembele summing up his inherent lack of confidence. He could have strode forward there.

Defo a role for Stambouli to play, we have the quality, can we stop them scoring again? Letter of the law it was a pen.

Another option would be to bring on Fazio and use Vertonghen as a sitting dm. but we need some sort of 433 against their 4 men in central midfield.

I think we are actually on top of this - barring the silly mistakes - they are there for the taking.

Ib-eh has been their best so we need to be careful.

Andros might be an option here for E.L
Problem with Andros is he does not track back effectively so I would be bricking myself when we lose the ball. Would prefer Chadli tbh.

I thought Mason was the more error prone. The whole team but especially the midfield two looking mentally tired. Pool pressing but too many time we looked slow of thought on the ball. Both attacking when Dembele froze and dithering in defence.

That foul on Dembele summing up his inherent lack of confidence. He could have strode forward there.

Defo a role for Stambouli to play, we have the quality, can we stop them scoring again? Letter of the law it was a pen.
Is this another 'Is Bassong suspended'? No offence but you're about the 10th person to say bring Stambouli on

Back