• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

we look a bit non-existent here. its time to give trippier run out i think. walker's looked a bit of a shambles recently.

hard to see how we can get initiative back. don't see who is going to put us on the front foot. we don't really have a player like that in the line up imo.

We are the easiest side to play against in the premier league. Stick 2 on Kane and stay tight to Eriksen all game and we have nothing.

Wtf is Vertonghen on? Davies will be raped by Mahrez all day and Dier is simply not a midfielder, he's woefully slow under pressure

we really do need trapper to mix things up and start sending in crosses. our non-existant midfield isn't helping anything at all. everything a long ball over the top becaues dier and mason aren't creating options. we need Carroll in there to help out with this

We've taken the sting out. They were always going to start fast after their ridiculous run of good form.

But now they are so, so deep and defending in numbers, no space to thread the needle.

Trevor Francis says this water break has taken everyone by surprise... yet it was mentioned on Twitter an hour ago that the ref decided we should have water breaks.

I was asking who might stem the tide and get our foot back on the ball; it looks like it was Dembele. I suppose he is the best hope we have on the pitch today of getting on top and staying there.

I think its been ok, but too sloppy. Vertonghen looks poor, as does Walker. Lets hope we can start creating some openings.

Back