• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

Can anyone think of a team as in-effective as us from set pieces? I never feel excited when we win a corner as I know we're not scoring from it!

We need to get some signings done next week going into the Everton game.

Have not seen the display but if we over celebrated and this was a cause of us conceding 90 seconds later then that is frustrating.

Another game of two halves for us: one half we play poorly, the other we improve dramatically (see Stoke for vice versa). One day we'll be able to maintain consistency throughout the entire match. Would love to see Rose and Tripp starting the next match, we miss Danny's pace and Kane could benefit from some decent crosses coming in for a change. Alli did well, impressive again. He's earning a starting place at this rate. As much as I want Lamela to succeed, it just doesn't look like it's happening. Today was as good a chance as he was going to get and he pretty much gobbled its bollox. Need that extra striker ASAP. Frustrating but not panic stations yet.

I sent it at half time, but this site is worse than Mason at the minute. Is it that'd for everyone else? An absolute age to load every page, often kicking me to the home page, posts never work...?!?!
Can't say i have experienced this.

Pretty poor today boys. We are missing pace desperately and once again it showed. We didn't look in control at any point really and again we let a lead slip. I'm not sure if Poch needs to get inside the lads heads a little more or what but our first three games have been disappointing to say the least.

Side note - Marhez is quality. Once again another player that we failed to identify and who will go on to score 20+ this year.

I don't think it is, I think it's a step on the long term plan, make us difficult to beat, have a couple of players capable of creating something from nothing, win lots of games 1-0

we've changed the CB pairing this season and continue to tweak the cm, it's still a beta product
Do you really think so? I know perhaps we didn't appreciate Ledley, Lennon, Bale, Keane, Berbatov, Modric days, enough but damn, this team is a long way away from them. It lacks pace, movement, imagination but above all the inability to do simple things with quality, including making good decisions. It might be much to ask for the Glory-Glory mentality but we don't even have the push-and-run slickness. I suspect it isn't just Blanchflower turning in his grave but Arthur Rowe too.

Time to give a few of the kids a run out in the next match. All and Pritchard to start please.

This is what i'm thinking.. play the kids.. i don't think we'll truly get near top 4 this year so give them a run out as much as possible.

we still need to find a legitimate CM pairing if we're going to stay 4-2-3-1..

My 11 would change to a 4-3-3:

Pritchard - Kane - Berahino

Alli - Bentaleb - Carroll

Rose - Dier - Toby - Trippier

Hugo
We're already conceding at a mid table rate so I don't think it can really get any worse on that front. And if Berahino isn't signed, start Chadli.

Eriksen and Verts can be sold as I just don't see them playing a huge role in the future, and our typical 4-2-3-1 would work great if we had two deep lying CMs worth anything but we just don't (I will also say though, I think we do in Carroll but he's never given a chance in that role).

Good result imo considering the bench we've got and quite frankly the micky mouse options poch has at his disposal. 7 points dropped to save how much exactly Mr levy? We're beyond a joke.

Missed all but the last 5 minutes of the game (which we dominated).

2 games we've surrendered a lead.
3 games we've failed to keep a clean sheet.

It will be difficult for Poch to pick a team now. Who to drop? We are 'work in progress' rather than a complete team. Of the back 4, only Alderweireld seems assured and he gave away a pen last game to let stoke back in. Midfield: no established players, but 3 promising youth graduates + Alli (so 4). Kane and Eriksen shoe ins Dembele too if he keeps his form up, but Chadli and Lamela have to score or assist.

So 4 outfield players you'd put on the team sheet: Alderweireld, Kane, Eriksen, Dembele. The rest of the side is not settled.

Last edited:
I sent it at half time, but this site is worse than Mason at the minute. Is it that'd for everyone else? An absolute age to load every page, often kicking me to the home page, posts never work...?!?!
Same for me on multiple OSs, different browsers etc. But only when I'm signed in. It's something with my account I reckon. Best solution ive found is using Fapatalk.

so 72% possesion 1st half 65% overall. 19 attempts at goal.

didnt see the game but if the general consensus is that we played poorly then a bit worrying.

Looking forward to hearing from those who attended the game.

so 72% possesion 1st half 65% overall. 19 attempts at goal.

didnt see the game but if the general consensus is that we played poorly then a bit worrying.

Looking forward to hearing from those who attended the game.

i dont remember Schmeical having to make a save

our possession was mainly Verts to Toby, to Walker, to Dembele, to Toby, to Verts, to Davies, back to Mason, to Verts, to Toby, over to Walker, tucked inside to Dembele and on and on and on. Im not joking either

Back