• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

Davies has hit first man often from crosses. His defending has been poor so why is Rose not starting?

Brilliant from Kane, how did he get through those players, like Ricky Villa all over again! Wish it went in :sadface:

Why is Verts standing off him there? he should be going to him a soon as he gets into the area.

Verts is the defensive problem.

Dembele are only decent player. Typical turgid stuff, loads of possession, do fudge all with it, we are so easy to defend against, give us the ball, sit back and watch us do nothing with it, then attack us on the counter with our staggeringly disorganised defence.

Mason, I know I pick on him, but how many times does he have to misplace passes for him to wind everyone else up as much as me?!!?

Like ALL OF LAST SEASON, can't create anything, our midfield is too weak, it can't protect our defence, it can't be a bridge to our front 4, so fudging awful!!!!!

BRING ON ALLI POCH YOU USLESSS clam!!!!!!! The only player who can drive with the ball and have a forward energy!

(sent this at half time but this is a as much of a mess as spurs - fitting)

Dier might make a good MF one day but he heads, tackles and passes like a CB, just not enough awareness or quality to play there yet.

Back