• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

**** sake our fans....moan like **** when we pass the ball back and then force Sandro into a hopeful punt forward to compensate, great stuff.

and what kind of silly substitution was holtby for Capoue? the last 15 minutes of that half we looked good so why change it straight away?

AVB can get sacked now for all I care.

Job number one for the new manager: GET RID OF DONKEY DAWSON

Not that I am using this as an excuse but Fulham fans and Martin Jol should look at this game tonight and see their players were not putting in enough effort before this. You always get a re-action to a new manager but there is a hell of a lot of work rate out there compared to before.

As for Spurs. Its too easy for teams. Home or away they just sit back on us and make us try to break them down. We play better against the top sides ( bad the City game ) as they actually try to play and attack. This is when we need a big option up front. Gets some balls in the box and get some headers in.

It's the same sh1t we saw all last season. This is just like West Brom or Norwich away last year, but we haven't got Bale any more.

AVB HAS TO GO!

Y'know…in The Loafer's paradise, where ****tails are sipped, the odd cigar puffed and sunshine beats down on us all in a wonderful way, Lamela and Berbatov on the same side, against defenders like Daws, would be delightful to watch. A flick here, a cheeky inside pas there, a lazy laconic stride and nutmeg before a back-heeled assist…

sigh

Don't wake my up, the weather's nice and I just saw a parrot on the roof of the stand as I adjusted my hat for the sun.

Just count the number of times we get more than one person in the box..........
and the fact that one person is about 5 foot doesn't really help.
Wish we had signed Benteke

How can a team literally stop playing when the opposition score? how? there's been nothing since. **** watching this **** it's utterly ****ing depressing.

Back