• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

The same side that under that other lunatic Poyet have got 2 points from their last 9 games.

genius Joses Chelsea 1-2 lunatic Poyets Sunderland :lol: ......2-1 loss at Anfield, 2-2 at City, 2-1 win at Chelsea. How Spurs would love such a record at the top clubs:-k.

Yup, the same side who (were managed by the lunatic that is Paolo Di Canio) lost 7 of their first 8 league games but in the past 3 weeks have scored more goals against the team who are top of the league plus got more points against the team who are third in the league than Tottenham have all season.

We're now doing stats against specific teams?

Sunderland have picked up some very impressive results and some of their performances have reportedly been good.

Teams at or near the bottom are almost always terribly inconsistent though, almost by definition. Against us I thought Sunderland were woeful. Some of the credit for that should go to out players and management, but at least some of that was them just being awful. And how they did in other matches doesn't change that.

spursalona 3 fulham 1

Not a bad game to go to...atmosphere was a bit flat, eriksen in the flesh is quite creamy!
going out in london and getting smashed was also fun....feel really groggy today! Thanks Spurs for winning on my stag do and on my first trip to WHL for ages!

spursalona 3 fulham 1

Not a bad game to go to...atmosphere was a bit flat, eriksen in the flesh is quite creamy!
going out in london and getting smashed was also fun....feel really groggy today! Thanks Spurs for winning on my stag do and on my first trip to WHL for ages!

Glad you had a good day. A win always helps to make the day/weekend. Despite the average-decent display it still rounded off our weekend nicely afer a few wins at Harlow dogs on Friday night

spursalona 3 fulham 1

You're up far too early to have been properly smashed. :p

You're up far too early to have been properly smashed. :p

funny how my mates were saying I would be bundled up to scotland with gooner tatoos...
train ride back they were the ones monged out dribbling against the train windows! I felt very ill at a ce tain point but perked up at the end.
yeah didnt get properly battered I spose...not so easy when you pass the 30 mark.

In terms of the game yesterday we looked very good for a 20 minute spell in the second half...gotta Say Ade is incredible, no idea what instructions timbo gives him...but Ade just does what he wants! flits between cm,lm & cf...I know we look for our players to transition in games and be comfortable in different positions...but seriously Ade was effin everywhere!

Unconvincing performance but satisfied with the win. Atleast we managed to get revenge for that home defeat to Fulham last season.

Eriksen was outstanding again and came to our rescue yet again. It seems like Eriksen is almost single handly carrying the team nowadays. He makes it worth to watch our games now despite nothing to play for. Eriksen created 2 goals for us us with his brilliang freekicks. Eriksen now has 10 goals and 10 assists in all competitions which is outstanding considering he is only 22 now. A bit disappointed he didn't score as both his freekicks was going in before touched into goal by Paulinho and Kaboul. Credit also to Kane for scoring his third goal in 3 matches. Maybe he will go on to become a consistent goal scorer for us.

Despite the win, our defending was shyte yet again. In fact, we were very fortunate to get the win. Lloris had to make a few crucial saves including the penalty. It was nice to see Lloris saving that penalty as we seldom save penalties. Credit to Kaboul for scoring but he should be concentrating more on defence. It seemed like Fulham would score everytime they attacked. It is stupid for Sherwood not to play a defensive player like Sandro despite us conceding too many stupid goals.

It was nice to win. But wish we had improved our defending. It seems we just can't stop conceding now. We don't have any clean sheet in the last 9 matches which is disgusting. Hope we will get a new manager and defenders next season.

Back