• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Three at the back against city is fudging suicide when our left flank was getting constantly destroyed. Prob works in FM though

I wouldn't know. I don't play it.

We needed to get a grip of the midfield. I'd rather do something than nothing, and sticking a defensive sub on and trying to defend a lead hasn't worked too well so far has it.

With both goals there were opportunities to clear and hold, but sloppy play prevented that. Also how many times did our defenders give them two bites at the cherry? Friedel? He made a couple of great saves, but his refusal to come off the line un nerves the defenders I think.

You watch the game? I understand it fully and there was many of time he could have played the ball and didn't. Simple fact is he made the wrong choices.

He was the only player who offered anything in their half of the pitch. Did more work than the rest of our midfield combined

He was the only player who offered anything in their half of the pitch. Did more work than the rest of our midfield combined

Running round a bit? if he played the ball rather than trying to get people booked we may have created some more.

STEED

442 is fudgein suicide its all I fudgein hear from people. Firstly 4411. Secondly it gives us a chance of scoring goals and actually winning. Thirdly we play with 11 men and not 10 in a 4231. Fourthly. It is a bit more entertaining.

4231 is supposed to make us solid all I hear - has it fudging fudge. We barely keep clean sheets. We concede in the last ten mins of a vast number of games and we are always conceding possession.

4231 can be shoved up alot of peoples arses and ill have 4411 any day over this pile of brick.

It's not funny how bad he is anymore. Before it was kind of funny but how our manager keeps picking him and Walker despite both playing like this feel after week i'll never know.

It's the sort of signing that will take us back to the Ramon Vega days... Sheesh.

I blame the American posters for not warning us. No wonder thy think Bale is a stud if this is what they consider a good player

I'm not as convinced, 6 out of 10 for me, he gets too easily turned and not one of his best performances although I know he has good talent mixed with potential

Yeah, I was surprised at how slow he was. I thought he could have got in to close down the attack for their first goal, but he didn't get close.

Three at the back against city is fudging suicide when our left flank was getting constantly destroyed. Prob works in FM though

Going like for like in midfield would have stopped City getting the ball out to the left flank. It was Toure and Silva having time on the ball which they could then pass to Macion.

Why AVB didnt tell Bale to get goalside of Macion for me is shocking

We desperately need our injured players back. If I were AVB, I'd have asked Adebayor to stay on, and withdrawn Dempsey and Huddlestone in favour of Defoe and Sigurðsson. Instead, we dropped too deep again and invited them on, which was only going to end one way.

Back