• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

I was wondering how far the Goons had got in the European Cup

2008-2009
Manchester United booked their place in the UEFA Champions League final with a 3-1 victory over Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.

We are in the champions league, any other club left in the competition would have seen this out at 3-1 up with 2 away goals. We are not on this level at all.

Heheheh. Hopefully in the semi-final there'll be fewer negative posts during the game itself.

0z83nkup3ws21.jpg

I’m with the people that said they cried / nearly cried at city’s fifth ‘goal’. I was literally on the floor, I couldn’t believe it. And then, to see it disallowed...wow. What a game. The roller coaster of emotions. So many people have articulated on here how I felt better than I can, so I’ll leave it there.

COYS. Tottenham, I love you more than you’ll ever know...

Back