• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived in Amsterdam for the first time ever (for work). Anyone happen to know of any recommendations for a good place to catch the match?

(I’ll be watching out for hidden attempts to send me to the red light district!)

Due to a fault with the signalling system between Liverpool Street and Hertford East/Stansted Airport and Cambridge.
Train services running through these stations may be cancelled, delayed by up to 20 minutes or revised.

Disruption is expected until end of service

Customers are advised not to travel

Due to a earlier multiple signalling problems between Liverpool Street and Hertford East/Stansted Airport and Cambridge Greater Anglia services are being severely disrupted.

A reduced service is operating on all route owing to displaced trains and crew

Liverpool Street and Angel Road all lines have reopened

Lea Bridge and Tottenham Hale Lines are still closed owing to on going signalling problems owing to cable damage

Bishops Stortford and Stansted Airport all lines have reopened

Greater Anglia tickets are being accepted on London Underground services between London Liverpool/Stratford and Tottenham Hale.

Customers wishing to travel between Stratford and Tottenham Hale are advised that Oyster card and Contactless payment card holders also TravelCard and Oyster Card holders without Zone 1 season ticket validity can travel via Liverpool Street at no extra charge. Journey time Stratford to Tottenham Hale via Liverpool Street 20 to 30 minutes.

The Underground Victoria line runs from Tottenham Hale via Seven Sisters to King's Cross Connecting with the Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan lines to and from Liverpool Street. Journey time approximately 30 minutes allowing for changing at Kings Cross.

Transport for London bus route 48 connects Liverpool Street, Hackney Downs (for services to Tottenham Hale) and Walthamstow Central with Lea Bridge.

Bus routes 55 and 56 run from Lea Bridge to Hackney Downs for Greater Anglia services to Tottenham Hale

Bus route 158 from Markhouse Road or Church Road 10 minutes walk from Lea Bridge

serves Blackhorse Road for Victoria Line services to Tottenham Hale and Leyton and Stratford for Central Line Underground services,

Bus route 58 from Markhouse Road or Church Road 10 minutes walk from Lea Bridge serves Leyton for Central Line Underground services to Stratford

Greater Anglia tickets will be valid on all the alternative routes listed above.

Greater Anglia and Network Rail are sorry if your journey has been affected by this disruption

Just arrived in Amsterdam for the first time ever (for work). Anyone happen to know of any recommendations for a good place to catch the match?

(I’ll be watching out for hidden attempts to send me to the red light district!)

Barney's, Grey matter

Cafe Dante, spuitstratt should have it on

No, but go to The Nude Burger Club, for a burger (and the Black Angus is better than the Wagyu).

I do wish it was one leg tonight.

As, if we have a glory glory night and really turn it on the thought of the return leg will instantly stick it's oar into my jubilant mood

And that's not because 'we're Tottenham and we'll f.ck it up' more just that City are formidable opponents.

And why, with only 4 ties to play do we have another quarter final on at the same time. Thought they wanted to maximise exposure of this sh.it show.??

Lloris
Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose
Sissoko, Winks
Son, Dele, Eriksen
Kane

Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Davies, Walker-Peters, Wanyama, Lucas, Llorente

It has been 11 years since we last win a trophy. Wish we can win a trophy this season. But it is a tough task for us since we only have CL left to play for this season. This is typical of our luck when we have to meet ManCity in the CL quarter finals first leg in our second ever match at our new stadium. It is going to be mentally tough for the players but hope we can get a positive result to bring to the second leg away. We don't have a good record against Emirates Marketing Project as we have lost our last 3 matches against them. But since we are playing in the CL, hope the players will lift their game and get the much needed win.

We need all our key players to be at their best against Emirates Marketing Project. Kane is going to be key for us winning this match. He has not scored in the last 2 matches but hope he will score a goal or two in this match. Apart from Kane, we need others like Eriksen, Son and Moura to help us get the goals as well. Eriksen has been in poor form recently but we need him to be at his best in this match. Son did well to score against Palace. Hope he will score in this match as well. Moura can come on later in the match as needed. Too bad Lamela is still out injured as he inspired us in 2 out of our last 3 wins against Emirates Marketing Project.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. We really need to control the midfield to have any chance of winning this match. Have to be worried about our midfield as we have too many players struggling with injuries recently. Wish we can start Wanyama and Sissoko in this match. But not sure if Wanyama is fully fit to start. Dier and Winks have been struggling with injuries as well. So not sure who will be fit to start this match. Will prefer if Dier starts as he tackles better than WInks.

Our defence need to be at their best to stop Emirates Marketing Project. Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld need to avoid any silly errors and prevent giving away any freekicks near our goal. We should only start Vertonghen and Alderweireld in defence as Sanchez is too error prone and that will be risky against Emirates Marketing Project. We should avoid those unnecesssary back pass to Lloris which he doesn't handle well. it will help us greatly if we can keep a clean sheet to bring to the second leg away.

It is going to be a tense match. Apparently Emirates Marketing Project have lost all their CL matches against English teams. Hope we can take advantage of their poor record to beat them in this match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and meteorology to get that much needed win to bring to the second leg away.
Tick on all squares that show a store front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back