• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. CSKA Moscow***

Earned our Trust?

Yes but not from the way he fudged up rotation repeatedly.

This is the same guy that wasted players playing first team players in the Europa groups all last season only for him to make 7 changes for Dortmund away.

Chadli upfront. Mason and Carroll in the middle. Onomah!

It was a complete waste of first team players earlier in the competition.

And tonight will be the exact same thing.

If we want to break the hogwash Wembley curse, we should just request to play West Ham opening game next season.

Maybe he used the Europe group stage last year to play our key players into peak fitness quicker, fuelling our winning run from November onwards that got us into title contention?

And then once it became clear we were in with a shot of the title, and CL was almost secure, he prioritised the league over the Europa?

I hope Sissoko gets on soon - he's barely played so far and, whilst he hasnt look great when he has been on, he needs a bit of time and game-time to settle so that he can be judged properly

Walker's going for them. Apart from the crosses that get through, we're racking up the corners.

I'm watching Dier. He has to stop the ball watching. Not good enough for a CB at this or any other level.

Another big chance missed, we really need to improve our goals:shots ratio

It's as though we think "ah well, I'll get a few more chances later" but that isn't how it works - we need to bury them, pour some concrete and then get out the sun loungers. Not before.

Back