• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace***

No Chadli, no Son. Very week looking bench. Not exactly what you would call game changers there!

Yep. I don't see that we need Carroll, Mason and Alli. Could have had Son instead of one of them. Onomah is a complete non-entity at the moment - has looked a long way from being ready for the PL would benefit more from a Championship loan

Im very concerned about playing 2 up top. Its not our natural system of recent times, and even though it might work it could prevent Kane from being the force for us he has become. I like the look of Janssen but only 2 games into his career and we are forcing Kane out of his position to shoe horn him in.

Im very concerned about playing 2 up top. Its not our natural system of recent times, and even though it might work it could prevent Kane from being the force for us he has become. I like the look of Janssen but only 2 games into his career and we are forcing Kane out of his position to shoe horn him in.

Are we? Are you sure that is Poch's thinking?

Or maybe there's a little more thought, preparation and planning gone into it than your words imply.

Are we? Are you sure that is Poch's thinking?

Or maybe there's a little more thought, preparation and planning gone into it than your words imply.

Is Kane playing as the point man of the attack? - No
Is Kane playing a withdrawn Role behind Janssen? - Yes

Has Pock likely set out a system for them? - of course.

All of that though is different to how we have played with Kane for 2 years.

I don't think we've been all that tbh. Our midfield haven't been creating too many problems in open play and with them defending in numbers we aren't really asking the GK any question's.

Back