• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace - 11/01/14: 3pm

Why Defoe now? Why? why?

great servant, but the sooner he goes the better.

now we have the goal and it looks like its going to open up a little bit more we take soldado off.

why? why not adebayor? why the 26 million signing we need to get firing? in a game at home to palace in which we lead?

great servant, but the sooner he goes the better.

now we have the goal and it looks like its going to open up a little bit more we take soldado off.

why? why not adebayor? why the 26 million signing we need to get firing? in a game at home to palace in which we lead?

Adebayor got the assist for Eriksen's goal.

Adebayor got the assist for Eriksen's goal.

i understand that, but the thrust of the point is why not give this sort of game time to a player we signed for 26 million and needs goals, rather than to someone who is leaving in 8 weeks?

if we desperately needed a winner and soldado was still having a mare, fair enough. but i just don't get it in this particular situation.

So how did Bentaleb shove off Jedinak? I thought Bentaleb needed to bulk up according to you lot?

Back