• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

Happy with the draw but wish we had managed to beat Chelsea. After beating ManU away for the first time since 1989, it would have been sweet if we had managed to overcome the Chelsea jinx as well. It is a pity we couldn't do it. We have such a poor record at Chelsea that this is the first time in 10 years we have scored more than 1 goal in the league there. But Chelsea did have an excellent home record recently, winning 8 matches in a row. So we can be proud of this draw even if it won't help our top 4 race.

Never thought Adebayor would be our man-of-the-match against Chelsea but he did. He was simply outstanding in this match. He simply outclassed the entire Chelsea defence for most of the match with his pace and dribbling skills. He scored a great goal and set up the goal for Sigurdsson brilliantly. But he should have doner better with the chance in the first half when the match was at 1-1. We could have go on to win this match if he had scored that. Wish Adebayor had played like this in all the earlier matches. But ofcourse, he only seems to play well when his future is at stake. With all the media rumours about his future with us, don't be surprised if he plays like Messi and Ronaldo rolled into one in the remaining 2 matches. But wish AVB had brought on Defoe after we equalised. We could have tried to find another goal to win the match.

Disappointingly, Bale had a poor match. He was hardly in the match and didn't do anything of note. He could have become a hero again if he had done better with the freekick in injury time. Really disappointed he didn't score from that as it was within his range of shooting. We could be dreaming of CL now if he had scored that. Wish Bale is consistent with his freekicks as almost all his freekicks have very poor since scoring against Lyon. I think we could have done better with Dembele in midfield. Hudd was again disappointing. Not sure how he is going to fight for his place in starting 11 if he cannot perform when given the chance. I think Hudd is only good for coming on as subs nowadays. It was a well-taken goal by Sigurdsson. Wish we had started with Sigurdsson instead of Lennon. Don't think Lennon was fit as he was poor again.

Our defence was a big letdown yet again. After doing well against Southampton, they have went back to leaking goals again. We cannot expect to beat teams like Chelsea when we keep leaking silly goals. Our defence looked shaky througout the match. We were fortunate not to concede as Chelsea wasted many chances. Atleast we didn't let Torres to score ! That would have been embarassing the way Torres plays nowadays.

We could have improved our chances of a top 4 place if we had won this match. But have to be happy about the way we came back from a goal down to draw this match. Just hope the 1 point earned will make a huge difference for us and still help us finish in top 4.

I%20Want%20the%20Moon%20on%20a%20Stick%20Badge%20-%201%20fist%20of%20fun.jpg

After about 10 mins of the game.. AVB was shouting and doing his pointy thing telling the players where to be and he was copying him in the background, the Chelsea bench was all laughing and even the 4th official was joining in too.

qunts

Ok, last time I mention this I swear, but it's been picked up here as well: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=36175&posts=14

I would love somebody with a gif/video or whatever to post and make it go semi-viral for two reasons:

1- show what spoilt qunts those Chelski boys are, especially people like Mikel (who Parker and co owe a beating from the semi-final) with the possibility that other teams take great pleasure from beating them

2- give our lads extra motivation to fight for our coach in the last two games and beyond

Also the fourth official could be highlighted as a qunt too; perhaps extra evidence that some officials have been bought by Chelski.

Rant over!:twisted:

COYS

Back