• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s still balling KWP Moura. On the replay. When you can see the name and number on his back.

Do these stations not have researchers / producers to correct them??

Livescore has him down as all 3 assists

Missing this game,hopefully back to catch some of the second half

Try and get back, its a great watch. Hopefully we'll see a bit more of Skipp if we stay comfortable like this.

So Liverpool winning but still only 1 but their defence has been insane this season.

City drawing currently.

Would be great if Benitez could mastermind a smash and grab :D

Tony Gale is about as clued up as my son, who thinks our best centre back pairing is Jan Ver Totnum and Toby Older Weirdo

I think that would make your son more clued up, seeing as Gale currently thinks we are playing the above pairing despite, I assume, having seen the team sheets at some point.

Nice and easy, can't complain. We're not even playing that well. Moura needs to watch his defensive positioning, Eriksen is having to run loads of yards just to cover for him all the time.

KWP is doing alright! :D

Back