• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

Good luck with that.

So you'll have a go at others for not being bothered about the Europa because we think sacking it off increases our chances of winning the league? I'll go along with Poch's thinking if it's all the same to you.

I'm aware of that, and that is the goal every fudgeing season. Win as many games as possible, and see where that leads. You're emplying that we can't win the EL, right? Then we can just forfeit CL next year, as we ain't gonna fudgeing win that either!

Yeah nice one mate - remind me again when we were last 2 points off the top after 30 league games?

I'm implying that we have a better chance of winning the league if that is our focus - you know, like our manager also seems to think. Next season is next season, but we haven't had a chance as good as this, to win the league, in my lifetime. So let's just give it everything.

So you'll have a go at others for not being bothered about the Europa because we think sacking it off increases our chances of winning the league? I'll go along with Poch's thinking if it's all the same to you.

Are you going to sack of the CL next season in case it harms our chance of winning the Prem. Please yourself what your thinking is Stop! Hammer time.

@parklane1 I think that you should give this thread a break for a while. Your posts this afternoon have been perilously close to trolling.

@parklane1 I think that you should give this thread a break for a while. Your posts this afternoon have been perilously close to trolling.

Fair enough, so much for opinions. So a fool and a troll whatever next. But seeing as you are a Mod I will not get very far with my point.

Touchy a'rnt we. :eek:

Because it is driving me up the phucking wall, explaining to people that we haven't won the league since 1961 and that we are 2 points from 1st place with 8 games to go, and that focusing on trying to win the league to the exclusion of THIS SEASONS Europa League is a good thing.

I am getting very touchy about it! Time for me to count to ten and breathe haha!

I respect your opinions Parklane, but we ain't gonna agree on this one.

Fair enough, so much for opinions. So a fool and a troll whatever next. But seeing as you are a Mod I will not get very far with my point.

No problem with opinions @parklane1 and I would hope that you have been posting here long enough to know that. The issue is tone, you can hold and express pretty much any views you want as long as show you respect for people who hold different ones.

If you want to discuss my "either not paying attention or are fools" comment, I suggest that you PM me. I'm happy to explain what I was trying to say again and just to be clear, I was not calling our travelling fans fools.

Sorry Nigey but your pride is deffo fogging your brain here. Time to accept reality and move on. The PL is the big prize to play for now.

We need the kids and reserves for this match. Shame we have no spare CHs to give Toby and Wimmer a well deserved rest.

I think this sort of issue is one where good points can be raised on both sides of the argument.

I totally understand why people dont give a jeff who plays on Thursday, as I say my pride may be clogging coherent thought...

I wonder how you do feel about the 'momentum issue' though, do peeps think it is important? I would hate to see us turned over by Dortmund again...coming into games against Bournemouth, pool, and Utd, I do feel like a rip roaring display against them (even if in vain) could stand us in good stead for the run in.

but Leicester are?

They really are leaving everyone with no excuses are they not?

If they can win it then we can...Its all pie in the sky and the other lot and City are still in with a shout...I would say I feel we will never get a better chance....head in the guillotine....yes I think we can win it, I think we are good enough, I hope Mopo and the boys can show us this.

Back