• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking that during the game.
Very talented player.
Utter cnut right out of the RM playbook.
There an incident with Sanchez where he went down as if someone had jabbed a screwdriver in the face.
He'll make it at Real.

Well he came on
Had the shot
And then didnt really do much other than pull down Dele

That’s a joke Mourinho is working for Sky so should be neutral, but having that Judas clam on tv is bad enough by itself, but without the clown shoe being countered by a spurs guest it’s beyond, although I’m sure they will try and justify it by having the graphic and introducing the clam as ex us too, to make our he represents both.

We were lucky in Africa. Using Supersport
The studio guests were Glen Hoddle, the incoherent Tony Adams & Alan Shearer.
The guy on in the ground was Andy Townsend.
The commentators were Matt Holland & Peter Duery.

Not a bad bunch I think.

We should, could have won this.
With all the gloom on here and elsewhere - not a bad result.
Kane should have had the penalty.

COYS & Good night.

If we didn’t pretend for 90 minutes that Sanchez could play at right back, we could have won. If Aurier was fit enough to be on the bench then he should have come on second half.
Crazy Sanchez, or the serene calming influence of a pumped up and unfit Serge... hmmmmmm

We were lucky in Africa. Using Supersport
The studio guests were Glen Hoddle, the incoherent Tony Adams & Alan Shearer.
The guy on in the ground was Andy Townsend.
The commentators were Matt Holland & Peter Duery.

Not a bad bunch I think.

We should, could have won this.
With all the gloom on here and elsewhere - not a bad result.
Kane should have had the penalty.

COYS & Good night.
For a moment I thought when you said we were lucky in Africa as in a reference to their visit Rwanda flimflam on their sleeves. But then realised that Kenyan Spur is probably from Ghana.

Crazy Sanchez, or the serene calming influence of a pumped up and unfit Serge... hmmmmmm

At least Aurier is a right back and he can play well. Whereas Sanchez was targeted as a weakness all match. Constantly Arsenal sought out that wing.

At least Aurier is a right back and he can play well. Whereas Sanchez was targeted as a weakness all match. Constantly Arsenal sought out that wing.
At least arsenal wouldn’t have had to make a tactical adjustment to respond, and could continue targeting that wing after we’d made the sub.

I was thinking that during the game.
Very talented player.
Utter cnut right out of the RM playbook.
There an incident with Sanchez where he went down as if someone had jabbed a screwdriver in the face.
He'll make it at Real.

arse players have always been the same... cheats,,.!

didn't see the game but followed on here as usual... We have to get our defence in order..but how?
sounds like we should have won this game by a country mile and blew it..too many brain farts in defence and too many misses up front...
oh yeah and a ref who's an arse season ticket holder!

At least arsenal wouldn’t have had to make a tactical adjustment to respond, and could continue targeting that wing after we’d made the sub.

Surely you can’t think having an actual right back playing in his correct position is worse than playing an out of form centre back out there? I mean if playing an out of form centre back out there was the answer then we may as well ditch KWP as he’s an awful right back

Back