• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Proper man marking seems to have disappeared from the game these days. Proper art to it when done effectively anyway.

Agree - very rare to see someone being man-marked nowadays and don't think we need to. We play quite narrowly which condenses space for the opposition
Schneiderlein did it to Özil on sunday. Quite effectively too.

Alli gets next Thursday off, does that make him more likely to play Wednesday and Saturday?

I think so. It depends on Dembele's availability. I know Poch doesn't like to rush people back but if Dembele plays saturday and aggravates his groin (they are tricky injuries to judge) then we would be without Alli+Dembele on thursday.

Although i think Alli is not 100%. At the very start of the 2nd half versus fiorentina he got clobbered by the touchline and spent a good 10 mins looking uncomfortable (foot) and then yesterday needed attention in the warm-up after shooting.

The other thing that is a worry is the yellow card situation for dier/alli.

IMO as long as Dier or Dembele is available to play as one of the two at the base i feel much more comfortable going in to any game.

I think so. It depends on Dembele's availability. I know Poch doesn't like to rush people back but if Dembele plays saturday and aggravates his groin (they are tricky injuries to judge) then we would be without Alli+Dembele on thursday.

Although i think Alli is not 100%. At the very start of the 2nd half versus fiorentina he got clobbered by the touchline and spent a good 10 mins looking uncomfortable (foot) and then yesterday needed attention in the warm-up after shooting.

The other thing that is a worry is the yellow card situation for dier/alli.

IMO as long as Dier or Dembele is available to play as one of the two at the base i feel much more comfortable going in to any game.

Has been reported that Alli was limping after the game yesterday too...

Hopefully it's nothing, but Alli has been very important to us so if there's a doubt perhaps he doesn't start against West Ham. He's played an awful lot of football recently.

Dembele should be back for whenever Dier gets a suspension it seems. Guessing they try to get Dembele back for the game against the scum. Dier and Mason against West Ham for me.

--------------lloris
trippier----toby-----wimmer----davies
----------dier------mason
---son------alli-------lamela
------------kane

So, rest Eriksen, Rose and Walker. Hopefully Dembele can play some part v goons.

--------------lloris
trippier----toby-----wimmer----davies
---son------alli-------lamela
------------kane

So, rest Eriksen, Rose and Walker. Hopefully Dembele can play some part v goons.

Has anyone got a Poch team selection prediction right in recent memory? Never as easy as it seems.

Has anyone got a Poch team selection prediction right in recent memory? Never as easy as it seems.

Been difficult with the fixture congestion for sure. Though I can remember some getting things right before that. Poch wants to rotate a bit, that opens up a lot of options for potential changes and getting a team spot on is difficult. A few unknowns with injuries and illness to deal with too.

I think Luton made as good a guess as any in the opening post.

Been difficult with the fixture congestion for sure. Though I can remember some getting things right before that. Poch wants to rotate a bit, that opens up a lot of options for potential changes and getting a team spot on is difficult. A few unknowns with injuries and illness to deal with too.

I think Luton made as good a guess as any in the opening post.

Agreed i think Luton has is pretty close if not spot on.

Shame Dembele is out. They are going to make it physical.

--------------lloris
walker----toby-----wimmer----davies
---lamela------eriksen-------chadli
------------kane

Last edited:
Shame Dembele is out. There are going to make it physical.

--------------lloris
walker----toby-----wimmer----davies
---lamela------eriksen-------chadli
------------kane

1415112710817_wps_35_Like_all_of_Cosmopolitan_.jpg

Could do with some Tom Carroll assists ala that last minute Bale winner

Last minute Bale winner was such a beauty... Just perfection... I remember that feeling, quite similar to the feeling the team is giving me these days. Though this seems more sustainable.

Any winning goal will do though. Walker mishit cross off the arse of Collins into the path of Kane who stuffs up his first touch, gets tackled by Noble and the ball lands at Dier's feet who absolutely thunderbastards the air next to the ball as the ball rolls to Mason who dribbles past the ref mistaking him for West Ham player and plays a dinked through ball that he gets horribly wrong, but at that exact time Adrian develops narcolepsy, falls asleep and the ball bobbles into the net...

We must continue to Woof!

Well guys 2 massive games in the space of a few days, they were poor against Sunderland but we all know they will raise it against us.

I think the boys will be bang up for this, I dont expect to see any complacency...there will be a small amount of rotation but whoever pulls on he lillywhite will fight tooth and nail for another precious three points.

We go into every game like rabid bloody dogs, smelling blood and relentlessly tearing at our opponents throats until we get the three points, make no mistake I do not underestimate our opponents, they can turn us over, but if it starts as a high tempo game with both going for it then I really fancy our chances.

How much do we all want this? very fecking much, I very much hope the boys enjoy winning and will stop at nothing to keep our streak going, there is no middle ground against this lot or the goons, its hitting the jackpot or bust, despair or utter glory.

We are in a moment and we must seize it!

COYS! seriously COME ON YOU MOTHER TRUCKING SPURS!!!!!

Back