• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion ***

Seriously underwhelmed were my exact words. I want to be wrong and it is early days.

I was underwhelmed too but he seems like a nice guy so ill give him a chance now we have him. Definitely wasnt the first choice but nees time having said that Poch needs to be a **** to them now and show them that the honeymoon is ****in over.

It just all feels like Groundhog Day: Play a boring Thursday night game and play average, play average on Sundays, finish 5th/6th and have to do it all over again the following season.

Indeed…we should try Murray in behind a gopher upfront just to see if they can create anything!

Seriously underwhelmed were my exact words. I want to be wrong and it is early days.

I think he needs time but needs to realise Kaboul looks finished and Vlad isnt suited to EPL! I thought we would have verts & fazio today.

dreadful, insipid, no creativity, thats what comes to mind

another manager who doesnt "get" tottenham

boooooooo

****ing dog****, the regression of this squad over the last couple of years is nothing short of disgraceful

levy and Baldini have a lot of questions to answer

I am at a wedding next week, so can't watch. Result for me. Might have to put a bet on an **** win, might has well make some money out of our s*itness. Plus we are out of the league cup on Wednesday.

Well done to West Brom…

Pitiful effort from us really. Many player need to look at themselves IMO. Only a couple come away with any credit.

That was poor. Player for player one of the worst performances I've seen in a long while. Can't stand Rose. So limited going forward. When u play that narrow u need attacking full backs. We have a system it just isn't effective. Glory days a long way off.

Back