• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

Dont know if it is against board rules. Could someone post the URL for highlights. The highlights are not being shown here till 11pm...

I thoroughly enjoyed our fans rendition of I Can't Smile Without You this afternoon. I really wished we sang it more often at the Lane.

Fantastic, loving that we are becoming a high scoring team and pushing our goal difference right up there. There was a few ex Spurs showing why they're ex Spurs for them today!

Only managed to see the first half but it was a totally assured, confident performance. Yes, Watford were pretty dire but we have played dire teams before and not been in such control.
It does feel that things are starting to click.

Oh - and evidence that I am not the jinx on a 4-1 win. £20, thanks very much.

Last edited:
Agreed - their 'analysis' was predictable. Its ridiculous that they have two former Liverpool players in the studio on sky today, rather than an ex Spurs or Arse player

I think we have a different team on DSTV Multichoice in Africa. The 2 guys in the studio are Ian Wright and Danny Murphy.
The commentators are Phil Neval & someome called Durey ( spelling? )

Great to get the win and score four goals away from home again, we also got to save a bit of energy for both Kane and Alli. Pity about the Watford goal, but doesn't really mean a thing.

Watford were terrible though, don't think we've played a worse team this season apart from maybe Swansea.

Reasons to be the miserable? a rip off version of the great Ian Dury? probably Peter Drury, he does Radio 5 games.
No, likely to be old "Jukebox".

Gordon Durie, one of our less succesful striker signings from Chelsea, unlike Greavesie and Les Allen.

I wondered whatever happened to Gordon.

Such a contrast to last seasons visit to Vicarage Road!

We seemed a bit panicky to start off with trying to force things a little but once we put that move together when Rose lashed waywardly we seemed to click into gear and step it up and from that moment were in complete control.

It was nice to see that we went to kill the game off rather than labour a bit and invite pressure onto us.

4-0 up barely into the 2nd half and it was well and truly game over....it would have been nice to score a few more and we certainly had enough chances (Son pretty much had them all) but it was a fairly uneventful 2nd 45!

Disappointing to concede at the end but no real harm although have read 9 of the 14 goals we've conceded have been from set pieces?!?!

Thought both Dier and Wimmer played well bringing the ball out of defence and just look far more assured alongside Toby. Trippier can certainly deliver a cross, he's not great defensively but thrives in the system we played today. Also thought Vic moved the ball quicker and forward far more than he has done previously while Eriksen quietly went along with business effectively again.

Harry was top class and Alli starting to be clinical and take his chances. Son is so erractic....sublime to the ridiculous and although his finishing was ridiculous today he looked bright and quick on the ball creating a lot of his own openings.

Will be interesting to see how we lineup on Wednesday....Jan, Walker and Dembele sure to return...I would be tempted to go 4231 with Dier and Dembele but can't see Poch dropping Wanyama although I wouldn't be too disappointed to see a back 3 again.

And to top the day off we were back home at 4.30! Lovely short trip away day!

Back