• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford ***

They are the worst team I've seen this season. If I was paying to watch that as a Watford fan, I'd be looking for my money back at half time.

We've huffed and puffed a bit but been okay. Just finding it hard to get through their packed defence. That's in part down to how much we struggle against these sorts of tactics and how defensive they've been.

Skipp has been top class. The rest, mediocre to reasonable.

We’re far from bad
But these are games where you need an edge
We haven’t shown it so far with their keeper on making a few saves

It is not about being bad it is about not getting 3 points against Southampton and looking similar at the moment

does anyone know what is a penalty anymore, we need players willing to commit and take on, balls are going wide and terrible crosses coming in or not being attacked.
skipp playing well but we need someone more attacking next to him.

They are defenders. We are choosing to make defenders our key attacking element.
Bingo. We are placing way too much of our attacking reliance on defensive players.

Also, why have we got 2 holding/defensive midfielders? They are camped on Watford’s box are are not cut out for breaking them down.

Back