• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland, Saturday 7th December KO 17:30***

Odd selection. We've suffered so much from a lack of stability. Sure rotate a few players. Make enforced changes for injuries. But don't completely change the team setup.

The defence is a worry - enforced to be fair to AVB. Maybe Sandro has a niggle or needs a rest.

Hopefully we'll see a fresh team eager to impress. Just hope they have confidence and can hit the ground running away from home...

We go from playing both Sandro and Capoue as a defensive midfield shield to neither!

I can see our defence being exposed a lot.

I wonder how disciplined Dembele and Pauline will be.

Do not like the look of this.

At least the wingers are not inverted.

I still feel Holtby is not nearly good enough in that position, other than that goal.

There's no height in the middle so it doesnt matter.
I'm worried that Demebele and Paulinho will get **** all of the ball versus sunderland's 3 man central midfield.
I think onnce Dawson and Capoue get it they're gonna struggle to find someone to pass it to. Naughton is a crap option, Dembele and Paulinho will be out numbered and won want it, it will be Walker or long balls from Dawson to Chadli. Expect to see Holtby come back to get a pointless touch in non dangerous areas of the pitch.

I think AVB has gone 'Ramos', stupid team selections to try and get himself the sack. Seen the story that Porto want him back

Capoue has impressed me in the games I have seen. The missing players I hope are not major injury concerns.

I am confident.

Hmmmmmm that is a strange team, I'm surprised we haven't gone with more rotation and I expect a draw from today.

Chadli is right footed, but he has been decent getting on the outside of the fullback as well as cutting in

Back